Originally Posted by mrjraider
As you can see I have a small performance issue.
Both my mother and my sister own a Huawei Acend P6. I have upgraded both to B132 via the update.app method.
Now I come to the point:
- My sisters device keeps getting stuck on random moments.. Most of those happen on games like Farm Heroes Saga and Candy Crush
- My mother device has a score of 16000+ but my siter only got 10426?
I am not familiar with the root and update and custom rom process of this device. However I have read some things about rooting, going to kitkat and using TWRP V126.96.36.199.0.
- Any tips to stay stock and have a better performance? (I know this device is not like a Sony Xperia Z1)
- Is there any good How to about rooting, and using custom recoveries? I havent found one
- Any stable ROMS I should look into? (I know this question is not really allowed here but I ask it anyway)....
In my opinion stock rom is bad because it has a lot of bloat.
- best guide for rooting.
- best guide for installing custom recovery, flasing a kernel etc...
Because you are running JB the best AOSP roms imo are Cyanogenmod 10.1 or PAC-Man rom by surdu but you need to be on 118 CN or 120 CN or unlock the bootloader via this method ( if you dont want to install the chenease verison of the stock roms becouse there is a chance of bricking your phone ) - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666116
Link to Cyanogenmod 10.1 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2585783
LInk to Pac-Man rom - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2613709
There is also the MIUI v5 rom from Ry09iu for JB which is good - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2480396
And if you like the stock fell there is HYD52ROM V5 from husen4u but development is dropped cause the op lost his phone :/ (you have to be on the chinease stock rom ) - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2570602
( This rom has a lot of tweaks implemented in it)
If you want to update to KK there are good stable roms like Omni, LightningKat and Cyanogenmod 11 ( not stable but its a work in progress )
Hope i helped