Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,482 Members 53,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unfortuntely TouchWiz Home Has Stopped

Tip us?

jimzweb1
Old
(Last edited by jimzweb1; 18th May 2014 at 08:18 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Default [Q] Unfortuntely TouchWiz Home Has Stopped

I have a Sprint Note 3, updated to 4.4.2 NC5. Its rooted, with CWM recovery. Every time I hit the home button, when after its on the home page, I get an error message " Unfortunately TouchWiz Home Has Stopped Working ". This appears to have started after I cleared TouchWiz default. Since than I have Re-started TouchWiz Home, with no luck. So, I restored a backup of the rom I had in recovery. Still get the error message. Any ideas ?

rpenrod23
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimzweb1 View Post
I have a Sprint Note 3, updated to 4.4.2 NC5. Its rooted, with CWM recovery. Every time I hit the home button, when after its on the home page, I get an error message " Unfortunately TouchWiz Home Has Stopped Working ". This appears to have started after I cleared TouchWiz default. Since than I have Re-started TouchWiz Home, with no luck. So, I restored a backup of the rom I had in recovery. Still get the error message. Any ideas ?
Do you have My Magazine frozen/disbaled?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 2
------------------------------------------------------
Galaxy Note 3

Retired: Motorola Q --> HTC Touch Pro --> HTC Touch Pro 2 --> HTC EVO 4G --> HTC EVO 3D --> HTC EVO 4G LTE --> Samsung Galaxy S4 --> Samsung Galaxy Note 3
------------------------------------------------------

jimzweb1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpenrod23 View Post
Do you have My Magazine frozen/disbaled?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 2
Yes, I deleted the app. So, when I slide up it says " Item not found. Retry "

jimzweb1
Old
(Last edited by jimzweb1; 26th May 2014 at 04:21 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Does anybody know why, if you hit the home button, and the home page comes up, if you the home button again an error message comes up Unfortunately TouchWiz Home Has Stopped !!!! Then you have to click OK to make it go away?

Edit: Just install Nova Launcher, Force stopped TouchWiz Home cleared caches, and "Unfortunately TouchWiz Has Stopped" click ok, does not appear when you click the home button twice.