Prompt Custom Recovery Loop

I know a lot of people are in this sticky situation with me.
But hey guys, XDAers, Googlers, Developers & the rest of y'all

So I have a S3 Mini (with NFC so i8190N) and I hack it a lot, I mod, I do a lot of root-y stuff on it.
Well today's objective for my phone was to flash a Custom ROM that blended together TouchWiz and KitKat since I can't get that officially for my phone, I found LostVirginity V2 from the guy who made the Virginity ROMs (I forgot his name but big ups to him, thanks for the crazy cool ROMs bro!)
So I tried to flash it in TWRP.....and it didn't work because TWRP consistently freezes when I press anything and i have to do a battery pull.
Then I used Odin to flash CWM and it flashed it but when I rebooted it my phone decides to not listen and just go back to CWM like CWM has a leash on it or something, I mean come on! TWRP replaced you for a reason and you're trying to get us all back, you're old and forgotten CWM...

So now I've got that frigging annoying TWRP/CWM loop where whatever you do it just reboots to the custom recovery, pretty much the only thing I can do is use Odin to flash another custom recovery (only ones I can switch between are (any version of) CWM, PhilZ's Advanced CWM and any version of TWRP)

I've been trying everything, some guys on redmondpie, android central and rootzwiki (I think that was the website) fixed the problem on the ASUS Transformer Pad but they installed terminal emulator, I've got that but if I could access that that'd defeat the whole point of this thread because that would mean I'd have access to the Android system.
So my question is: Now that I'm imprisoned by the claws of the custom recovery, how do I escape?

Do I flash another firmware through Odin or something?

Somebody help me, and anybody who's been through this problem or is going through this problem at the moment, tell me what you did/what you're doing so we know what to rule out and stuff

Thanks guys