Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more
Post Reply

[Q] [HELP] Google Apps KitKat

OP focko

17th May 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
I have installed KitKat OmniRom and then I used to int2ext to make more space, but when i try to install gapps it is always telling me insufficient storage space... Can I install gapps on sd card partition?
17th May 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #2  
Kenny_cro's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 3
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by focko

I have installed KitKat OmniRom and then I used to int2ext to make more space, but when i try to install gapps it is always telling me insufficient storage space... Can I install gapps on sd card partition?

maybe int2ext didn't install correctly...in storage information do you see that you have the space that you have set for sd-ext partition?

and have you restarted your phone and waited for the rom to boot or did you flash gapps right after installing rom and int2ext without rebooting?
17th May 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_cro

maybe int2ext didn't install correctly...in storage information do you see that you have the space that you have set for sd-ext partition?

and have you restarted your phone and waited for the rom to boot or did you flash gapps right after installing rom and int2ext without rebooting?

int2ext worked
17th May 2014, 07:57 PM   |  #4  
Kenny_cro's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 3
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by focko

int2ext worked

try this method,it worked for me:
flash rom->boot into rom->reboot to recovery->flash gapps->flash int2ext->reboot the phone
18th May 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #5  
ecilehard's Avatar
Member
Flag Poděbrady
Thanks Meter: 5
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
my last workin procedure (cm11): Flash rom, boot into rom, flash int2ext+, boot into rom (check script workin'), flash gapps, reboot
18th May 2014, 04:49 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecilehard

my last workin procedure (cm11): Flash rom, boot into rom, flash int2ext+, boot into rom (check script workin'), flash gapps, reboot

even after flashing int2ext I always get insufficient storage space... i tried to install it manually by adb using "woh roms gapps" manual
but the sd-ext is read-only and using "mount -o rw,remount /sd-ex" doesn't work

and also after adding gapps to sd-ext the files aren't there after reboot
Last edited by focko; 18th May 2014 at 04:54 PM.
18th May 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #7  
Kenny_cro's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 3
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by focko

even after flashing int2ext I always get insufficient storage space... i tried to install it manually by adb using "woh roms gapps" manual
but the sd-ext is read-only and using "mount -o rw,remount /sd-ex" doesn't work

and also after adding gapps to sd-ext the files aren't there after reboot

what version of gapps are you trying to flash?
18th May 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_cro

what version of gapps are you trying to flash?

4.4.2 micro
18th May 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #9  
Kenny_cro's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 3
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by focko

4.4.2 micro

use the Gapps-KK-4.4.0-Signed from this site

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...1ZobnBTN2RkblE

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Wildfire S Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank