[Q] HTC one no signal no IMEI

OP Adooda

18th May 2014, 11:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

22 posts
Hello guys, so my brother bought an unlocked HTC one phone from USA last summer, he had Cyanogenmod and the suddenlt he lost network and the phone started showing unfortantly com.andorid.provision has stopped all the time and you couldn't use the phone........ today I turned the phone on Again and updated it with Cm windows updater I managed to get the phone working but still no network and IMEI unknown and a very strange signal strength ( the problem also was before I updated with Cm updater but now I got the menu and applications working).

Here is a photo of what I mean
would be glad if anyone could help or at least tell me what to do
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140519_010756.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	257.2 KB
ID:	2751166
19th May 2014, 01:26 AM   |  #2  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 430

1,423 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adooda

Hello guys, so my brother bought an unlocked HTC one phone from USA last summer, he had Cyanogenmod and the suddenlt he lost network and the phone started showing unfortantly com.andorid.provision has stopped all the time and you couldn't use the phone........ today I turned the phone on Again and updated it with Cm windows updater I managed to get the phone working but still no network and IMEI unknown and a very strange signal strength ( the problem also was before I updated with Cm updater but now I got the menu and applications working).

Here is a photo of what I mean
would be glad if anyone could help or at least tell me what to do
Attachment 2751166

Flash an RUU that should put the phone back to stock and if the problem continues than its hardware and can't be fixed on your end.

If the phone is S-OFF follow this Guide [GUIDE] How to Return to 100% Stock
If your S-ON relock the bootloader and depending on which carrier model the phone belongs to flash one of the RUU exe from this site HTC1guru
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread