Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

XDA Partners with LG for Developer Challenge

Many Android enthusiasts know the name LG. LG is the maker of some Google Nexus devices and some … more
Post Reply

Call volume is too low

17th May 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, CA
Thanks Meter: 43
 
361 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
The call volume is set all the way up but the sound is still low. Does anyone know how to increase the volume?
18th May 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #2  
lballer69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag baltimore
Thanks Meter: 88
 
596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Are you rooted and have recovery.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2723321

If so try moderate first.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th May 2014, 07:20 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, CA
Thanks Meter: 43
 
361 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lballer69

Are you rooted and have recovery.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2723321

If so try moderate first.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes. I have Phil's Recovery
19th May 2014, 12:12 AM   |  #4  
lballer69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag baltimore
Thanks Meter: 88
 
596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Doo

Yes. I have Phil's Recovery

Did it work for you?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to lballer69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2014, 12:18 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, CA
Thanks Meter: 43
 
361 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lballer69


Did it work for you?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I used the moderate and so far I can hear it better. I guess I have to make more phone calls to find out.
19th May 2014, 01:26 AM   |  #6  
lballer69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag baltimore
Thanks Meter: 88
 
596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Doo

I used the moderate and so far I can hear it better. I guess I have to make more phone calls to find out.

I am currently using loud ....it is extremely louder than stock lol .

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th May 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, CA
Thanks Meter: 43
 
361 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lballer69

I am currently using loud ....it is extremely louder than stock lol .

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I didn't want it to be too loud. Didn't want to damage my hearing....LOL

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes