FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

S6500D GSM firmware

159 posts
Thanks Meter: 19
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I've been running CM 4.3 (by TheWhisp) on my mini 2. I want to return to stock but couldn't find the firmware for my region (Egypt).
Can anyone post a GSM firmware? Or if possible the EGY firmware?
Thanks.
 
 
4th May 2014, 08:54 AM |#2  
biso46's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
You can go to Sammobile and search for your mobile and region and use the odin version posted in Sammobile, contact me in pm to give you instruction in franko arab, I'm egyptain.
4th May 2014, 09:09 AM |#3  
MaDaLiNoSt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 165
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibicp

I've been running CM 4.3 (by TheWhisp) on my mini 2. ....

WHAT?
4th May 2014, 09:56 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by biso46

You can go to Sammobile and search for your mobile and region and use the odin version posted in Sammobile, contact me in pm to give you instruction in franko arab, I'm egyptain.

I've searched all over the internet for this firmware. Either the file was deleted or the link is broken. That's why I made this thread.
4th May 2014, 11:38 AM |#5  
biso46's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDaLiNoSt

WHAT?

He means CM 10.2 android version 4.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibicp

I've searched all over the internet for this firmware. Either the file was deleted or the link is broken. That's why I made this thread.

Contact me in PM.

Edit: Here is the egyptian GT-S6500D from sammobile, is the problem with the download? Answer me in arabic in PM.
Last edited by biso46; 4th May 2014 at 11:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to biso46 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2014, 02:08 AM |#6  
Lodaserves's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Any updates?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes