Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Lenovo A366t Firmware and ROM?

OP mr_verystock

28th April 2014, 05:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
This device would be a very old device, but I know there are some resources.

I was given a bricked Lenovo LePhone A366t, which has a MediaTek MT6513 SoC. It isn't recognized by the PC, so I asked my friend to lend me a soldering iron. However, after that, I need the firmware and all the stuff. Can someone help me?
28th April 2014, 05:46 AM   |  #2  
SeraphSephiroth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_verystock

This device would be a very old device, but I know there are some resources.

I was given a bricked Lenovo LePhone A366t, which has a MediaTek MT6513 SoC. It isn't recognized by the PC, so I asked my friend to lend me a soldering iron. However, after that, I need the firmware and all the stuff. Can someone help me?

The Lenovo site may have some resources. They have been known to release sources for their builds.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
19th May 2014, 03:42 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraphSephiroth

The Lenovo site may have some resources. They have been known to release sources for their builds.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks.. They have in on the official Chinese website, but download speed is soo slow.
19th May 2014, 03:46 AM   |  #4  
SeraphSephiroth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_verystock

Thanks.. They have in on the official Chinese website, but download speed is soo slow.

Yeah I know how slow they can be sometimes.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lenovo, mediatek mt6513
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes