Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,482 Members 53,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [T217S]Installed CM11 and GPS now doesn't WORK

Tip us?

cxifenton11
Old
Thanks Meter 1
217 stopped. Samsung gears up for Tab4. This tab was a lost cause. Only helped Sprint make money. Dang corporate America. See you in tab 4 communities guys. Thanks for all the help. Factory reboot and Swappa here I come.

Sent from my SM-T217S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Temeriki
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Theres another guy working on a cm11 build http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2628356 hes actually pretty far along. Seems like he may be the only hope.

adamlee011
Old
Thanks Meter 1431

DONATE TO ME
Great. Maybe I won't have to worry about building a device tree and I can build Pac man faster.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Wait, that's not the one we're already using? Is that still in development? I'm pretty sure that's where I got my zip.

/

HTC m7wls & m8whl
Pacman tester HTC Jewel

Temeriki
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlee011 View Post
Great. Maybe I won't have to worry about building a device tree and I can build Pac man faster.

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Wait, that's not the one we're already using? Is that still in development? I'm pretty sure that's where I got my zip.

/
Yes its still in dev, and Im not sure if thats what everyone else is using. It seems that most people on this thread are using a version of CM that was removed for some reason. This guy is working towards making this build of CM an official carbon build. GPS and camera are still dead on his as well tho.

tones160
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temeriki View Post
Yes its still in dev, and Im not sure if thats what everyone else is using. It seems that most people on this thread are using a version of CM that was removed for some reason. This guy is working towards making this build of CM an official carbon build. GPS and camera are still dead on his as well tho.
Yea that's a downer
::Phone:: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 (White)
::Recovery:: TeamWin Recovery Project 2.7.0
::Firmware:: Rooted MJA kitkat 4.4.2
::Kernel:: 3.4 Cyanomod Kernel
::ROM:: AOSP - SlimKitKat
::MicroSD Card:: 64GB SanDisk (Fat32 Formatted)