Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,692 Members 40,960 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Supcase unicorn beetle pro

Tip us?
 
NegativeOne13
Old
#11  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 51
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kansas
Default Gestures

Got the case today, and seems like a pretty stout case. I removed my clear plastic as I have a SpartanShield screen protector on it. Customized it a little to my needs... Added mesh on the speakers. It didn't mess with the FFC much, but has a slight difference. I need this mesh as I'm a machinist, and have always had to dig out metal shavings. My main concern is since I've installed this case I havent had much luck with getting gestures to work. It seems like sometimes it doesn't work at all, and other times it seems fine. Didn't know of anyone has had this experience yet.
 
Tikerz
Old
#12  
Tikerz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 272
Posts: 1,730
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Phoenix
I haven't had any issues with the touchscreen, but I have a glass screen protector. Loving this case so far. Very well made. Way better than my Otterbox Commuter.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
LG G3
LG G Watch
 
spiderjerusalem
Old
#13  
spiderjerusalem's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 503
Join Date: Jan 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeOne13 View Post
Got the case today, and seems like a pretty stout case. I removed my clear plastic as I have a SpartanShield screen protector on it. Customized it a little to my needs... Added mesh on the speakers. It didn't mess with the FFC much, but has a slight difference. I need this mesh as I'm a machinist, and have always had to dig out metal shavings. My main concern is since I've installed this case I havent had much luck with getting gestures to work. It seems like sometimes it doesn't work at all, and other times it seems fine. Didn't know of anyone has had this experience yet.
Gestures working fine for me and I have fat fingers.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
shu23
Old
(Last edited by shu23; 25th April 2014 at 02:26 AM.)
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
I haven't had any issues with the touchscreen, but I have a glass screen protector. Loving this case so far. Very well made. Way better than my Otterbox Commuter.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
Did you remove the plastic screen protector before applying the case? If not, did the glass screen protector cause a gap between the plastic around the speakers?

Edit: Whoops never mind. just saw your previous post about the screen protector
 
andrewnelson
Old
#15  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 384
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Dhaka
I wanted to buy? what do you think?
 
jthorny75
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 28
Join Date: Apr 2014
this would be a great work case, mych more sturdy then just aplain clear case
 
fineazbro
Old
#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 341
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: hollywood
My baby well protected even IR blaster work

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1398782298180.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	2715665  
 
charlieb620
Old
#18  
charlieb620's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1927
Posts: 13,257
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
I have one of these coming. N a dot view.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
 
Tikerz
Old
#19  
Tikerz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 272
Posts: 1,730
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Phoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieb620 View Post
I have one of these coming. N a dot view.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
@charlieb620 so how do you like it?

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
LG G3
LG G Watch
 
charlieb620
Old
#20  
charlieb620's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1927
Posts: 13,257
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
@charlieb620 so how do you like it?

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
Enjoyed it while I had it.

Sold my M8 though. Waiting for the G3 now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes