Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Another software update 5-13

OP DanRyan85

19th May 2014, 07:13 AM   |  #21  
Flag Tijuana
Thanks Meter: 4

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by i31us

Yes the update is for 1337M
I could not find any release notes anywhere for the update.
I haven't noticed anything after the update.

Check This in mobilesyrup at bell-samsung-galaxy-s4-receiving-small-software-update

Quick update for those who have the Samsung Galaxy S4 on Bell. This one-time flagship was recently updated to OS 4.4.2 and we’ve received several tips that a small update has been pushed through. Coming in at 89.39MB, users will see I337MVLUFNE1 arrive and this brings “improved stability” and also “includes a fix for AirWatch MDM solution users who are unable to push the Microsoft Exchange profile to the device.”

Nothing groundbreaking… just good to keep up to date with the latest. Touch Applications >> Settings >> About Phone >> Software update to see if it’s arrived on your GS4.

Update: This has also arrived on Virgin, TELUS and Koodo.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ayon Technologies For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #22  
Flag Anchorage
Thanks Meter: 127

667 posts
Anyone know where I can find the 89mb update zip? I'm rooted and every time I try to download 1.5gb firmware from Sammobile it freezes

Sent from my SGH-I337M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------
I posted this in another thread but I need help if anyone knows
Thanks
He guys can I install MTA firmware on my BMC I337m? This is the only download that completed. I have flashed Telus and virgin on it before and I was pretty sure they're all the same except bloat.... Can someone help me out

Sent from my SGH-I337M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread