Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Device not found....

OP nibblemynutz

18th May 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
I've already read the forums in search of a solution, I've uninstalled all htc drivers and reinstalling a single htc one driver. adb push wont work cause it can't find the device... What had happen was, I installed viper one "successfully" and it kept rebooting after starting up, so I went into recovery and wiped everything so it kept bringing me back to bootloader, Now i can't install a rom cause of this "device not found" issue. I hate this so much, it happen before and somehow it randomly worked, but this time it seems like luck isn't on my side... halp.
18th May 2014, 12:09 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3,108

6,254 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibblemynutz

I've already read the forums in search of a solution, I've uninstalled all htc drivers and reinstalling a single htc one driver. adb push wont work cause it can't find the device... What had happen was, I installed viper one "successfully" and it kept rebooting after starting up, so I went into recovery and wiped everything so it kept bringing me back to bootloader, Now i can't install a rom cause of this "device not found" issue. I hate this so much, it happen before and somehow it randomly worked, but this time it seems like luck isn't on my side... halp.

check FAQ#2 here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...24&postcount=2
18th May 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

check FAQ#2 here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...24&postcount=2

Tried that, that's what i meant when i said i uninstalled the driver. and when I plugged it in without a driver it didn't say "one" anything, just unknown device.

As you can see the device is correctly installed. but still can't be found, and it isn't displaying under my computer.
Last edited by nibblemynutz; 18th May 2014 at 01:37 PM.
18th May 2014, 04:27 PM   |  #4  
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 1,378

3,585 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibblemynutz

Tried that, that's what i meant when i said i uninstalled the driver. and when I plugged it in without a driver it didn't say "one" anything, just unknown device.

As you can see the device is correctly installed. but still can't be found, and it isn't displaying under my computer.

looks like your phone is booted in bootloader, you must be booted in custom recovery to use adb commands. My phone is listed as ''My HTC'' when booted in OS or in bootloader and under ''Android adb interface'' when booted in recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Cancel pc security and firewall...

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium
19th May 2014, 07:21 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

looks like your phone is booted in bootloader, you must be booted in custom recovery to use adb commands. My phone is listed as ''My HTC'' when booted in OS or in bootloader and under ''Android adb interface'' when booted in recovery.

Tried it in fastboot/bootloader/ recovery twrp/

device still could not be found.

horst81, I disabled firewall and tried. no good.

Someone should just release an aio for this issue, it seems so easy to solve but then again nothing i've tried seems to be working.
19th May 2014, 08:01 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

24 posts
Solved!!! I uninstalled the drivers and rebooted then tried everything again. this time I went into recovery mode and it actually worked.

Thanks alray.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread