Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,920 Members 42,708 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] insufficient storage Space Solution Please

Tip us?
 
Ransmith
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Default [Q] insufficient storage Space Solution Please

I had a problem with my grand quattro.

It saying insufficient storage for updating the Facebook app.

But i have almost 2.1Gb space in my phone.

This is my first update after rooting my phone .

And Please help me in improving my phone's performance .
Am new to this rooting thing and the rom
 
Shrukul
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 87
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Hubli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransmith View Post
I had a problem with my grand quattro.

It saying insufficient storage for updating the Facebook app.

But i have almost 2.1Gb space in my phone.

This is my first update after rooting my phone .

And Please help me in improving my phone's performance .
Am new to this rooting thing and the rom
Well that's wierd... Try restarting your phone and install again...

And to improve your phone's performance, you can install Triprex's Kernel http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2654038 .You can also try Custom Roms(I would recommend TransWin s5 v2 Rom).. But to install all these, you need to have Clockworkmod installed in your phone... Refer this link to install ClockworkMod on your phone http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2669806

Note that Clockworkmod is very essential to install all these roms and kernels.. For more info, you can browse through various threads and also pm me
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrukul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ransmith
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrukul View Post
Well that's wierd... Try restarting your phone and install again...

And to improve your phone's performance, you can install Triprex's Kernel http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2654038 .You can also try Custom Roms(I would recommend TransWin s5 v2 Rom).. But to install all these, you need to have Clockworkmod installed in your phone... Refer this link to install ClockworkMod on your phone http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2669806

Note that Clockworkmod is very essential to install all these roms and kernels.. For more info, you can browse through various threads and also pm me

Thank you replying.

I already have clockworkmod on my phone.
Does this kernel version change my phone's android version look?
 
lols21.10
Old
#4  
lols21.10's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 300
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransmith View Post
Thank you replying.

I already have clockworkmod on my phone.
Does this kernel version change my phone's android version look?
kernel act as interface b/w software and hardware so it does not have any connection to visiual change. so no kernel version will not change your phone's android version look
 
Shrukul
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 87
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Hubli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransmith View Post
Thank you replying.

I already have clockworkmod on my phone.
Does this kernel version change my phone's android version look?
'change my phone's android version look' -> By that you mean 4.1.2 changing to 4.2.2 in your settings something like dat??

If thats what you meant, then NO it does not change.. but the kernel version in your settings does change....

Anyway, were u succesfull in installing facebook app??
 
Ransmith
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrukul View Post
'change my phone's android version look' -> By that you mean 4.1.2 changing to 4.2.2 in your settings something like dat??

If thats what you meant, then NO it does not change.. but the kernel version in your settings does change....

Anyway, were u succesfull in installing facebook app??
NO..Not yet .
Now am trying to remove the Clockworkmod recovery.and to get the official recovery thing.
 
Spy.Abdullah
Old
#7  
Spy.Abdullah's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 36
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Devoloping
Arrow solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransmith View Post
I had a problem with my grand quattro.

It saying insufficient storage for updating the Facebook app.

But i have almost 2.1Gb space in my phone.

This is my first update after rooting my phone .

And Please help me in improving my phone's performance .
Am new to this rooting thing and the rom
go here to fix ur problem : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2694877

don t forgot to thank me


hit thanks button

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Browse the Internet with the Innovative Atlas Web Browser

For the most part, Chrome, Firefox, and Dolphin Browser have no real rivals among … more

Choose from Over a Thousand Battery Styles with 3Minit Battery Mod

The battery style in stock Android looks pretty dull. It doesn’t … more

Organize Your Cloud Storage Files with Unclouded

Cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive have grown in popularity dramatically … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV

Listen, we love innovative applications and modules that … more