Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,512 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][3.2+] Video Comics (Funny, Love, Fight, Horror)

Tip us?

Theworld2020
Old
(Last edited by Theworld2020; 15th May 2014 at 01:11 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 226

DONATE TO ME
Default [APP][3.2+] Video Comics (Funny, Love, Fight, Horror)

Just found few interesting Video Comics, Wanted to share with all of you..

Awesome application to view the avatar+ comic video in native android application
Videos were optimized to view in slow speed connections using youtube api...
Videos provided is unedited and displayed as found on the youtube web site. Same information may also be found by directly visiting youtube.com
Human civilization is divided into four nations: the Water Tribes, the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation, and the Air Nomads. Each nation has a distinct society, wherein people known as "benders" have the ability to manipulate and control the element of their nation using the physical motions of martial arts.

Play Store Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hrills.ava_tar

The Amazing Fights :

All famous fight videos through out the world under various categories like fight in sports, politics, funny fights, kids fights, street fights and fights between siblings etc...
All videos are categorized in this awesome native android application to view in various modes (full screen, half screen and popup screen)
All videos are originated from internet...(Youtube) we are not the copyright owners of it.. if any video claim to be copyrighted mail us we will remove it within 24 hours time..

Play Store Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ills.amazfight

Death Note :

Download this Awesome application to view the Death note scary comic video in native android application
Videos were optimized to view in slow speed connections using youtube api...
Videos provided is unedited and displayed as found on the youtube web site. Same information may also be found by directly visiting youtube.com
"Death Note". This notebook grants its user the ability to kill anyone whose name and face they know.
His life undergoes a drastic change when he discovers the "Death Note", a notebook that kills anyone whose name is written in it. After experimenting with the notebook, He confirms its authenticity and is joined by an unexpected house guest

Play Store Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lls.death_note

Get Backers :

Download this awesome comic videos of get backer in your native android app
Videos were optimized to view in slow speed connections using youtube api..0.
". The GetBackers' job often leads them into bizarre and dangerous situations in order to " get back what shouldn't be gone
The series tells the story of Ginji Amano and Ban Mido, a pair of super powered individuals known as the "GetBackers"

Play Store Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lls.getbackers

Click " THANKS " support my future work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theworld2020 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jacksparao
Old
(Last edited by Naddict; 20th May 2014 at 11:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 468

DONATE TO ME
Default Good Find

Thanks for letting me know...

I have seen the Avatar before, I will watch the remaining once I got spare time..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacksparao For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Theworld2020
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 226

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparao View Post
Thanks for letting me know...

I have seen the Avatar before, I will watch the remaining once I got spare time..

Thanks, your encouragement will help me to work more....
Theworld2020

XDA Thread :

Craigslist
Java Guide
Manchester United