I have posted my G2 problem in another thread but was hoping more people can see it and help me...
Believed I was conned... and this could be what happened to my LG G2 'D802':
- my mobile is actually a D801 phone (motherboard) NOT D802 but loaded with D802 ROM
- Phone was flashed (by me) with D802 ROM to remove error "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped" caused by corrupted Build.Prop system file during some editing.
- touch screen error after new ROM was flashed (tried many diff roms), likely due to incompatible phone settings.
- unable to flash D801 kdz since the phone was configured to 'D802', incorrect model detected while trying to flash.
- managed to get a D801 TOT file that can resolved the incompatible model issue
- Flash completed, phone rebooted..STUCKED at LG LOGO!
- pressed Vol+ and USB cable, cannot enter download mode...stucked..
- Factory reset using hardware keys, same problem..
please help ! any suggestion/s would be greatly appreciated!! thank you!!