Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] name some big chinese devlopment forum

OP dhirajranger

17th May 2014, 09:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 16
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
does anyone here know any big Chinese forums for android devlopment. The goal is to track down the developer of chinese CWM
and ask him for help on device tree. The only hurdle in path for custom kernel is dt.img it seems and/or display drivers. so we need help from the guy who devloped chinese CWM.
18th May 2014, 08:35 AM   |  #2  
Ravikirancg's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,031
 
695 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajranger

does anyone here know any big Chinese forums for android devlopment. The goal is to track down the developer of chinese CWM
and ask him for help on device tree. The only hurdle in path for custom kernel is dt.img it seems and/or display drivers. so we need help from the guy who devloped chinese CWM.

Tried on Elife.com.. No result.. None replied. Try on sites like gfan.com (Google that)..

Sent from my E7
18th May 2014, 09:20 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 16
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravikirancg

Tried on Elife.com.. No result.. None replied. Try on sites like gfan.com (Google that)..

Sent from my E7

i too tried on http://bbs.cnmo.com/ but there is some gold system on chinese websites that doesnt allow pm
and and it seems none sees public msg. still i'll keep trying

what bugs me is Vroot watermark behind chinese CWM. if it is developed by some company chances of getting sources are slim.
18th May 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #4  
Ravikirancg's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,031
 
695 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajranger

i too tried on http://bbs.cnmo.com/ but there is some gold system on chinese websites that doesnt allow pm
and and it seems none sees public msg. still i'll keep trying

what bugs me is Vroot watermark behind chinese CWM. if it is developed by some company chances of getting sources are slim.

Maybe that's all not required! I just contacted the pr of Gionee and he replied with a far better attitude than I had expected! He was more that willing to help. He said he will talk to the China team and get back to me. Well, considering the little email exchange that we had, I am pretty sure we have good stuff coming..


Also, try and contact this guy.
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o62leHG
They froze my account a few minutes after I registered it..
Sent from my E7
Last edited by Ravikirancg; 18th May 2014 at 11:45 AM.
19th May 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 16
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravikirancg

Maybe that's all not required! I just contacted the pr of Gionee and he replied with a far better attitude than I had expected! He was more that willing to help. He said he will talk to the China team and get back to me. Well, considering the little email exchange that we had, I am pretty sure we have good stuff coming..


Also, try and contact this guy.
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o62leHG
They froze my account a few minutes after I registered it..
Sent from my E7

It says link has been removed. Just Some more points on bbs.cnmo then i can Pm to OP
Anyways are You in contact With Piyush From Gionee. HE seems a grt Guy hope he bring grt news....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes