Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,389 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which is the best CWM r TWRP to partition sd card
CWM 6.0.4.8 1 33.33%
TWRP 0 0%
others 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] [HTC Wilfire S] Unable to increase internal memory.

Tip us?
 
Aditroid
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: May 2014
Default [Q] [HTC Wilfire S] Unable to increase internal memory.

Hey Guys,

I am using @oliver CM 11 (Kikat) build for my WFS 2012. I have CWM recovery 6.0.4.8 version installed on it. Ive been trying hard to increase the internal memory of it.

But as mentioned in the threads for INT2EXT scripts : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1716124 , there is no provision to Partition my SD card. Please help me with any other workaround to increase the internal memory.

I highly appreciate the good work you are doing, keep it up !!!

 
csoulr666
Old
#2  
csoulr666's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 389
Posts: 1,361
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Aligarh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditroid View Post
Hey Guys,

I am using @oliver CM 11 (Kikat) build for my WFS 2012. I have CWM recovery 6.0.4.8 version installed on it. Ive been trying hard to increase the internal memory of it.

But as mentioned in the threads for INT2EXT scripts : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1716124 , there is no provision to Partition my SD card. Please help me with any other workaround to increase the internal memory.

I highly appreciate the good work you are doing, keep it up !!!

There is a provision to partition the SD card in CWM, I think it is under "Advanced"........ Be sure to backup the contents of the SDcard since partitioning will completely wipe it
If thou art commit a sin,thy reaper will punish thee!!!


My Phone:HTC Wildfire S
Current Rom:OmniRom by Olivier
Username Pronounciation:"See-soul-are-triple-six"

You are not the only living person with a problem!!Search a bit before posting
The Following User Says Thank You to csoulr666 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Aditroid
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by csoulr666 View Post
There is a provision to partition the SD card in CWM, I think it is under "Advanced"........ Be sure to backup the contents of the SDcard since partitioning will completely wipe it
Hey in CWM recovery normally it is present in advanced >> Partition SD card but for CWM version 6.0.4.8 there is no "Partition SD card" option thats the problem. May be @oliver didnot include this feature in this recovery software
 
hussey08
Old
#4  
hussey08's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 37
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Lahore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditroid View Post
Hey in CWM recovery normally it is present in advanced >> Partition SD card but for CWM version 6.0.4.8 there is no "Partition SD card" option thats the problem. May be @oliver didnot include this feature in this recovery software
Ummm.......why not try using minitool for pc
I partitioned mine before changing recovery.
If all else fails you can always reflash cwm 5!!!! It takes a few second!
 
Aditroid
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussey08 View Post
Ummm.......why not try using minitool for pc
I partitioned mine before changing recovery.
If all else fails you can always reflash cwm 5!!!! It takes a few second!
Sorry ! I am not familiar with any partition tool. Could you please name any best partition tool ? I will try to find a tutorial to use it !

Thanks for your reply.

 
hussey08
Old
#6  
hussey08's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 37
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Lahore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditroid View Post
Sorry ! I am not familiar with any partition tool. Could you please name any best partition tool ? I will try to find a tutorial to use it !

Thanks for your reply.

I mentioned it in my earlier post
Its called, "Minitool Partition Wizard"
And always remember!
Hit the thanks button before saying thanks!!
 
kaushal7007
Old
#7  
kaushal7007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 103
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Rajkot,Gujarat,INDIA

 
DONATE TO ME
Smile How to get stock Rom Back On Htc Wildfire S

hi how to get back stock rom and full unroot htc wildfire s ?? i'm From India!!!
 
hussey08
Old
(Last edited by hussey08; 19th May 2014 at 09:27 AM.)
#8  
hussey08's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 37
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Lahore
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushal7007 View Post
hi how to get back stock rom and full unroot htc wildfire s ?? i'm From India!!!
Why are you posting this in this thread!!
go and search google or the forum for answers instead of spamming other threads!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to hussey08 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Rotation Lets You Take Full Control of Your Device’s Orientation Settings

To be brutally honest, the native options for screen … more

Change the Alarm Icon in the Status Bar with Xposed

It’s hard to find a more hated object than your alarm clock. They wake us up nearly … more

Return to Outer Space Outer Space with Ship Up Game

Since the release of Flappy Birds, we’ve had the “fortune” to see … more

Device Review: OnePlus One

Seemingly every day, there are a bunch of new devices being released. Some are budget devices and some are … more