OP Mr Davo

19th May 2014, 01:59 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 14

124 posts
More
Hi All,

I have come to believe that my specific issue is related to the IMEI number of the handset itself. When I transfer the Nandroid backup the IMEI number is not transported along with all of the other phone settings. There are various hacks available for changing an IMEI number but I have not yet had an opportunity to try any of them out.

As a side note if you are running Avast! Anti-Theft I strongly recommend turning it OFF before attempting to fix any signal related issues.

Kind Regards,

Davo
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Davo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #12  
Flag Pécs
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Davo

Hi All,

I have come to believe that my specific issue is related to the IMEI number of the handset itself. When I transfer the Nandroid backup the IMEI number is not transported along with all of the other phone settings. There are various hacks available for changing an IMEI number but I have not yet had an opportunity to try any of them out.

As a side note if you are running Avast! Anti-Theft I strongly recommend turning it OFF before attempting to fix any signal related issues.

Kind Regards,

Davo

Can it be something about the IMEI? And what is IMEI SV? I have my IMEI, and the IMEI SV is almost the same number, but with another "0" at the and. Is that relevant?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread