Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,752 Members 39,668 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can anyone help me decide?

Tip us?

Tazz.
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Can anyone help me decide?

Sorry if this is the wrong section, I'm quite new, but I need help deciding between two phones

The OnePlus One and the HTC One M8

I'm currently a student going into college and won't be exchanging phones or changing phones for quite sometime probably around 4-5 years! I need a phone that can conform to my needs/future needs. Here is a little of what I will get for both phones.

I will be getting:
  • A protective case for both phones
  • Tempered Glass screen protectors for both phones
  • A 32GB/64GB micro SD card for the HTC ONE M8 ONLY!

Along with this, I am looking for a phone that can probably last me sometime. From hardware, to size, to material. Price will not be a factor in which I am choosing. If anyone can help me decide that'd be great

Oh also, I'll be doing a lot of things with storage, from downloading nearly 200-300+ songs to many photos and videos as well as apps. Camera is also a factor as I kinda like to take face forward camera shots as well as rear camera shots. Thanks again!

circuit1
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz. View Post
Sorry if this is the wrong section, I'm quite new, but I need help deciding between two phones

The OnePlus One and the HTC One M8

I'm currently a student going into college and won't be exchanging phones or changing phones for quite sometime probably around 4-5 years! I need a phone that can conform to my needs/future needs. Here is a little of what I will get for both phones.

I will be getting:
  • A protective case for both phones
  • Tempered Glass screen protectors for both phones
  • A 32GB/64GB micro SD card for the HTC ONE M8 ONLY!

Along with this, I am looking for a phone that can probably last me sometime. From hardware, to size, to material. Price will not be a factor in which I am choosing. If anyone can help me decide that'd be great

Oh also, I'll be doing a lot of things with storage, from downloading nearly 200-300+ songs to many photos and videos as well as apps. Camera is also a factor as I kinda like to take face forward camera shots as well as rear camera shots. Thanks again!
bro go for Nokia N95. HTC One M8 has just 4 mp camera while N95 have a better camera and the symbian which is apparently easy to use then android. Also it has a new and unique feature calle sliding the phone where u slide the phone to unlock/pick the call without need to press the power button. It have also buttons which usually we don't see in both of the phones so no oneplus one and no htc one m8.

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,810
go here please...http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1620179

or here...http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2230428
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe