Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,959 Members 44,618 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I can't enter stock recovery

Tip us?

lucasd28
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default I can't enter stock recovery

I cant enter stock recovery ,i tried to power on+volume down, then power+volume down again ,but it just reboots the phone,i am on D80220B_00,please help

My phone is working fine, but i am worried this can be a problem in boot.img or something like that

Enviado de meu LG-D802 usando Tapatalk

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Thanks Meter 1076
There are other combinations like power on as soon as you see LG logo let go and hold volume up+down, also you can't boot into the stock recovery the way LG designed it is that you get into a factory reset screen, I know with adb you can reboot into stock recovery but it still goes the o ugh factory reset screen

Sent from my dogs lg-d800

lucasd28
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
There are other combinations like power on as soon as you see LG logo let go and hold volume up+down, also you can't boot into the stock recovery the way LG designed it is that you get into a factory reset screen, I know with adb you can reboot into stock recovery but it still goes the o ugh factory reset screen

But before flashing the kdz i was doing power+volume down and it was working fine

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Thanks Meter 1076
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd28 View Post
But before flashing the kdz i was doing power+volume down and it was working fine

I know that but when they started releasing the knock code update they changed the button combination for recovery I don't know why, go ask lg

The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lucasd28
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
I know that but when they started releasing the knock code update they changed the button combination for recovery I don't know why, go ask lg

I will try this combination when i get home