I can't enter stock recovery

19th May 2014, 11:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

51 posts
I cant enter stock recovery ,i tried to power on+volume down, then power+volume down again ,but it just reboots the phone,i am on D80220B_00,please help

My phone is working fine, but i am worried this can be a problem in boot.img or something like that

Enviado de meu LG-D802 usando Tapatalk
19th May 2014, 12:16 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,457

2,536 posts
More
There are other combinations like power on as soon as you see LG logo let go and hold volume up+down, also you can't boot into the stock recovery the way LG designed it is that you get into a factory reset screen, I know with adb you can reboot into stock recovery but it still goes the o ugh factory reset screen

Sent from my dogs lg-d800
19th May 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

There are other combinations like power on as soon as you see LG logo let go and hold volume up+down, also you can't boot into the stock recovery the way LG designed it is that you get into a factory reset screen, I know with adb you can reboot into stock recovery but it still goes the o ugh factory reset screen

But before flashing the kdz i was doing power+volume down and it was working fine

19th May 2014, 01:04 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,457

2,536 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd28

But before flashing the kdz i was doing power+volume down and it was working fine

I know that but when they started releasing the knock code update they changed the button combination for recovery I don't know why, go ask lg

The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

I know that but when they started releasing the knock code update they changed the button combination for recovery I don't know why, go ask lg

I will try this combination when i get home

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread