Lets do it Guys SIGN and SHARE this
★Petition★ Every Where Please

Good Luck For All Of Us

Signed it. Hope it helps

RevolutionBolt

Jan 10, 2013
Absolado Kitkat
Hey, Asalam, Yasir.

Nice to meet you here. You've wrong something that you wrote on petition. Please check back now :)

Why did you say that a Mini "i" have a fully open sourced? You have said wrote as you do it, check it below:
-And galaxy mini s5570i Already Got Stable Jeally bean and kitkat stable as they qualcom based(fully open sourced) ;)

So that's they will be confused if they see what you have do it. You misunderstood right here. Edit it? Ohh ok.

So they will understand and realized to know about our problems. Broadcom will take time so long to do this all. Maybe this will be release by next year or something that will release before new year on November and December.

Last edited:

Mohamed Yaser

Nov 29, 2013
Hey, Asalam, Yasir.

Nice to meet you here. You've wrong something that you wrote on petition. Please check back now :)

Why did you say that a Mini "i" have a fully open sourced? You have said wrote as you do it, check it below:
-And galaxy mini s5570i Already Got Stable Jeally bean and kitkat stable as they qualcom based(fully open sourced) ;)

So that's they will be confused if they see what you have do it. You misunderstood right here. Edit it? Ohh ok.

So they will understand and realized to know about our problems. Broadcom will take time so long to do this all. Maybe this will be release by next year or something that will release before new year on November and December.

Thanks for observation

Sniper Killer

Dec 16, 2012
Tirana, Albania
Guys, i think you are just wasting your time in these petitions. Nor samsung, nor broadcom will ever support us. Let's be realistic! Those drivers you are requesting, i think will be available on broadcom's 3rd anniversary. As you've seen they shared a part of they source on their anniversary day. Maybe next year there will be more sources.

I appreciate @bieltv.3 and his team members for their incredible work done of lots of hours. I think they are doing their maximum so we better just sit there and wait for some news from them and not from broadcom as they are the only hope we have. Not broadcom or samsung. But BroadcomCM. :)

Try to convince yourselves that BroadcomCM is the only hope we have. Then you will get rid of these petitions once for all.

Regards,
Teddy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all
    Now we know that broadcom knows and Trys to do what we wont
    We got ICS Sources ?ok But missing audio ones and also camera libs
    So i started new petition
    To demand The missing sources
    And also sources for Jellybean and kitkat
    We need support

Good Luck For All Of Us
    Well good luck on that, I dont think Broadcom will release Audio source which is related to ALSA and SAMSUNG just like the camera. Broadcom is making the CPU and GPU with wifi and BT chipsets.
    Guys, i think you are just wasting your time in these petitions. Nor samsung, nor broadcom will ever support us. Let's be realistic! Those drivers you are requesting, i think will be available on broadcom's 3rd anniversary. As you've seen they shared a part of they source on their anniversary day. Maybe next year there will be more sources.

I appreciate @bieltv.3 and his team members for their incredible work done of lots of hours. I think they are doing their maximum so we better just sit there and wait for some news from them and not from broadcom as they are the only hope we have. Not broadcom or samsung. But BroadcomCM. :)

Try to convince yourselves that BroadcomCM is the only hope we have. Then you will get rid of these petitions once for all.

Regards,
    Teddy
    Hey all
    Now we know that broadcom knows and Trys to do what we wont
    We got ICS Sources ?ok But missing audio ones and also camera libs
    So i started new petition
    To demand The missing sources
    And also sources for Jellybean and kitkat
    We need support

Good Luck For All Of Us