Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,714 Members 41,482 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Flashify

Tip us?

ixJay
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Flashify

Am I able to flash a new modem through Flashify? I want to put NB4 modem on my phone. I was going to do it through Odin on my computer. Then my brother said I can just use the app Flashify. But just to make sure, am i able to do it the way he said? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app
Phone: T 989/Hercules
ROM: JB 4.2.2 - WhiteHawkx
Recovery :TWRP 2.4.1.0

The Sickness
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7822

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixJay View Post
Am I able to flash a new modem through Flashify? I want to put NB4 modem on my phone. I was going to do it through Odin on my computer. Then my brother said I can just use the app Flashify. But just to make sure, am i able to do it the way he said? Thanks in advance.

Not sure on Flashify....I would just use Odin

Haters Make Me Famous
Deviant Team Member
The Following User Says Thank You to The Sickness For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Skipjacks
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3783
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixJay View Post

No.

You can flash recoveries with flashify on the S4, but not modems.

I believe flashishy will let you flash modems on other devices. But not the S4. You want to use Odin. It's quick, easy, and fool proof.
Do you want insanely better battery drain when your phone is idle? Check out this thread!
Have a question about the T Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4? Click here for the Help Thread!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skipjacks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]