Ask a question

No registration required

Help

OP aushlp

19th May 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

44 posts
Boys, I have the following problem it does a couple of days. (Since I am impeded to explain it "technically", I am going to try to describe it as vulgarly as possible to try to make myself to understand the possible better thing). There are moments in which the screen meets normal. Then, of to little, the low part begins to suffer something that I give the name of " displacement of segments ". Though in the title I put " Winking screen " it it does not manage to be. For example: the bar of navigation starts moving it was doing above and down, without I manipulate the telephone and without being able to stop it. There are times that one stops blocking the screen a time or there are others that this displacement moves to the whole screen and is his totality that starts moving over-excited. Adding information I tell them that it happens to me in any part in the one that is with the cellular one, so much on the principal screen, since in the recovery, or in the animations of beginning. Also, thinking that it was some Rom that had installed in his moment, I have changed several times and with all it happens to me (likewise with the Kernel). I they attach a photo in order that they have an idea of what attempt to describe them.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1400506981956.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	2752137
Thank you

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread