Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,725 Members 37,861 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

f180l converted to e975 europe rom imei changed no efs backup please help

Tip us?

geminithebest2222
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post f180l converted to e975 europe rom imei changed no efs backup please help

recently i converted my korean f180l to e975 open europe rom everything was perfect but edge was not working
i seen the tutorial on xda and apply edge patch after applying patch egde start working on the other hand i havnt save my efs backup and my windows crashed and everything was removed...
now everything is perfect like gsm service with edge except my phone imei change to 35366600000000 like this how can i repair my imei and moreover 3g also not working here......

please help or tell me any shop in pakistan who ll revert my imei.... thanks in advance...

TH3KiD
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminithebest2222 View Post
recently i converted my korean f180l to e975 open europe rom everything was perfect but edge was not working
i seen the tutorial on xda and apply edge patch after applying patch egde start working on the other hand i havnt save my efs backup and my windows crashed and everything was removed...
now everything is perfect like gsm service with edge except my phone imei change to 35366600000000 like this how can i repair my imei and moreover 3g also not working here......

please help or tell me any shop in pakistan who ll revert my imei.... thanks in advance...
Try changing your baseband to see if the 3g works, imei isnt a necessity but the 3g is