Default [Q] Cannot save Google+ settings

I'm not quite sure what I did, but Google+'s settings are not saving. Every time I open the app, it asks me if I want to sync contacts and have it backup my images. Every time. Every time I take a picture, I get a notification that it can backup my images, even though I told it no! I have a theory as to how this broke (I think it was when I tried to "integrate" the Google Play Services update into my ROM), but I cannot figure out how to fix it.

I have an LG Optimus F3 (rooted). I was using Titanium Backup to "integrate updates into ROM", when I accidentally told it to integrate the "Google Play Services" update into the ROM. This caused Google Play Services to immediately crash. I waited like 20 minutes, but Titanium Backup never progressed. I rebooted.

Google Play Services is crashing whenever I try to do anything. I managed to get into Titanium Backup to uninstall it. This stopped it from crashing. After a reboot, I opened Google+ and it asked me to update Google Play Services. I let the Play Store download and re-install Google Play Services.

This let Google+ open, and it wasn't crashing anymore, but now Google+ is unable to save its settings. I tried to convert the newly re-installed Google Play Services to a system app, but that didn't fix anything.

I have not yet tried to re-install Google+ because it's a system app, and I don't wanna break anything even more.

How can I get Google+'s settings to stick? How can I fix Google Play Services?

P.S. Is there an LG Optimus F3 forum? I couldn't find it.