Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 49,377 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bluetooth Music Cuts Out

Tip us?

butterblum
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Bluetooth Music Cuts Out

I have the .205 build of Jelly Bean for my Xperia T. I have been having a problem when playing music. I connect my Xperia via Bluetooth to my car stereo to listen to music, but sometimes my music will just stop randomly. This usually happens within 10 seconds of starting a song. Even after I try to play the song again, it will still happen. It also began to happen when I had headphones in, with no Bluetooth. I am using Google Play Music.
Any ideas as to what could be causing this? This never happened to me on .199
Thanks

Ben Ling
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6,838

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterblum View Post
I have the .205 build of Jelly Bean for my Xperia T. I have been having a problem when playing music. I connect my Xperia via Bluetooth to my car stereo to listen to music, but sometimes my music will just stop randomly. This usually happens within 10 seconds of starting a song. Even after I try to play the song again, it will still happen. It also began to happen when I had headphones in, with no Bluetooth. I am using Google Play Music.
Thanks
Insufficient RAM ?

Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work

butterblum
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling View Post
Insufficient RAM ?
How do I go about permanently freeing up RAM?

neosnake991
Old
Thanks Meter 69

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterblum View Post
Thanks
Try the WALKMAN app an let me know how it goes

butterblum
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by neosnake991 View Post
Try the WALKMAN app an let me know how it goes
I am also having problems with phantom vibrations when my phone gets "bogged down." And apps such as Real Racing 3 glitch while racing. Is this consistent with RAM problems?

neosnake991
Old
Thanks Meter 69

DONATE TO ME
It's could be anything from a old file system, to ram. I honestly don't think it's ram because it would be shutting down your phone, but because it has been suggested we'll start there. Uninstall all the apps you don't use, are you rooted or on stock?

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

butterblum
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by neosnake991 View Post
It's could be anything from a old file system, to ram. I honestly don't think it's ram because it would be shutting down your phone, but because it has been suggested we'll start there. Uninstall all the apps you don't use, are you rooted or on stock?

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I am rooted.

neosnake991
Old
Thanks Meter 69

DONATE TO ME
Ok so another thing you can do is get a ram optimiser from the app store and see if that helps

"To give up is a sign of your weekness, but to keep trying is a sign of madness." - Unknown