Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Monster M7 Tablet

OP Privatesamso

22nd January 2014, 03:00 AM   |  #21  
Flag Charlotte, Nc
Thanks Meter: 1,035

584 posts
More
Just speed the extraa $30-$50 and buy a nexus 7. I had this tablet when it was first released, couple days later it froze up. You can see a report here:

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/con...-m7,25016.html

It has serious lookup issues, you can witness it on youtube. So anyway, a week or so afterward, monster (the manufacture) pushed a update to fix it...partially. It was good for about 3 days, the it started again. Also, the camera stop working and settings and gallery started to force close. Plus I experienced soft reboots.

Returned to Walmart.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ectoplasmic

This might be the best low end tablet for the price. Has anyone tested a bluetooth keyboard? The tablet supports bluetooth 4.0 according to the specs.

Not at all, nexus 7, kindle fire, even nook is worth it, m7 is a total rip. To many issues with stock, which is supposed to be stable. The tablet is targeted toward sound, but my Galaxy S2 optimizes bass better
19th May 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have no issues with my monster tablet
Currently: 5mp rear camera, front camera working, all stock memory for apps (not just 1g).

I only want to put my tablet on full screen mode, but i need root.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread