Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,666 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Monster M7 Tablet

Tip us?

caspboy
Old
Thanks Meter 963
Just speed the extraa $30-$50 and buy a nexus 7. I had this tablet when it was first released, couple days later it froze up. You can see a report here:

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/con...-m7,25016.html

It has serious lookup issues, you can witness it on youtube. So anyway, a week or so afterward, monster (the manufacture) pushed a update to fix it...partially. It was good for about 3 days, the it started again. Also, the camera stop working and settings and gallery started to force close. Plus I experienced soft reboots.

Returned to Walmart.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ectoplasmic View Post
This might be the best low end tablet for the price. Has anyone tested a bluetooth keyboard? The tablet supports bluetooth 4.0 according to the specs.
Not at all, nexus 7, kindle fire, even nook is worth it, m7 is a total rip. To many issues with stock, which is supposed to be stable. The tablet is targeted toward sound, but my Galaxy S2 optimizes bass better

ivanrangelingenieria
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I have no issues with my monster tablet

Currently: 5mp rear camera, front camera working, all stock memory for apps (not just 1g).

I only want to put my tablet on full screen mode, but i need root.