Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,462 Members 42,531 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Weird voice in Camera

Tip us?
 
Dark Mist
Old
#1  
Dark Mist's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 85
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Weird voice in Camera

When I do touch to focus I hear a click voice in camera. What could be the issue?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
antkalaitzakis96
Old
#2  
antkalaitzakis96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 271
Posts: 659
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Heraklion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mist View Post
When I do touch to focus I hear a click voice in camera. What could be the issue?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
it's normal..the lens is moving to focus..you can check it on your own..just flip the phone and focus
The Following User Says Thank You to antkalaitzakis96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dark Mist
Old
#3  
Dark Mist's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 85
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by antkalaitzakis96 View Post
it's normal..the lens is moving to focus..you can check it on your own..just flip the phone and focus
I see now.Thank you.
Also,the camera is bad in indoors at night,right?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
smogf
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 308
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Slubice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mist View Post
I see now.Thank you.
Also,the camera is bad in indoors at night,right?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Camera is bad in indoors at all. For more natural fotos you have to change from auto scene to manual and select WB Auto Light in Exposure menu. Work for me. In some background still too yellow. But not as much.
Nothing in my life can scare me, I have children.
The Following User Says Thank You to smogf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dark Mist
Old
#5  
Dark Mist's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 85
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by smogf View Post
Camera is bad in indoors at all. For more natural fotos you have to change from auto scene to manual and select WB Auto Light in Exposure menu. Work for me. In some background still too yellow. But not as much.
I am on Vanir AOSP so I use Google camera 😉

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes