[Q] All the gear and no idea !!

OP trisha3010

17th May 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi looking for some help. Managed to root the galaxy gear and flash the recovery to it which all worked great but problem starts when i try to actually install recovery. Every time i hold the power button in on recovery it says Installing system update and then it reboots to where i have to reconnect it to the phone using gear manager. No dea how to get round this and have search everywhere, do i need to go through all the steps again to root the phone or is there anything else i can do. So frustrating as everything else just ran so smoothly.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
17th May 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 8

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha3010

Hi looking for some help. Managed to root the galaxy gear and flash the recovery to it which all worked great but problem starts when i try to actually install recovery. Every time i hold the power button in on recovery it says Installing system update and then it reboots to where i have to reconnect it to the phone using gear manager. No dea how to get round this and have search everywhere, do i need to go through all the steps again to root the phone or is there anything else i can do. So frustrating as everything else just ran so smoothly.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

So you have a Galaxy Gear 1 or Galaxy Gear 2? Because if you have indeed rooted your Gear 2 I would love to know how. Otherwise your in the wrong forum.
19th May 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #3  
Flag Miramar, Florida
Thanks Meter: 214

1,126 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velrix

So you have a Galaxy Gear 1 or Galaxy Gear 2? Because if you have indeed rooted your Gear 2 I would love to know how. Otherwise your in the wrong forum.

1+
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread