Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,816 Members 39,110 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Remove Pattern Lock E975K [CM 10.2]

Tip us?

Kyatt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Remove Pattern Lock E975K [CM 10.2]

The screen on my Australian Optimus G E975K is smashed badly enough that the touch element of it no longer works.
I still have full usage of the volume and power buttons, but they are the only usable buttons. I have created a backup using CWM Touch which is installed on the phone. All I need to do is to get that backup off of the internal SD and onto my PC. Without unlocking the phone (Pattern Lock), I cannot access internal storage to get to the backup. It is running CWM Touch 6.0.4.5 and CyanogenMod 10.2.0 (Stable).
Can somebody please inform me how to either remove the pattern lock or access internal storage another way?
Thanks.

hasan4791
Old
Thanks Meter 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyatt View Post
The screen on my Australian Optimus G E975K is smashed badly enough that the touch element of it no longer works.
I still have full usage of the volume and power buttons, but they are the only usable buttons. I have created a backup using CWM Touch which is installed on the phone. All I need to do is to get that backup off of the internal SD and onto my PC. Without unlocking the phone (Pattern Lock), I cannot access internal storage to get to the backup. It is running CWM Touch 6.0.4.5 and CyanogenMod 10.2.0 (Stable).
Can somebody please inform me how to either remove the pattern lock or access internal storage another way?
Thanks.
Have you played with adb anytime before...??
To backup contents from internal storage via adb need root access...
If the access had been already granted, its easy...
give a try man

Guide to Track Android Device|Antitheft|Secure Droid
Don't FORGET to click Thanx...

Works:

Device:

LG Optimus G(E-975) Indian Version
Stock Rom 4.4.2 v20A
Solid Kernel 0.2V