Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 47,042 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to change smileys codes

Tip us?

amir-kia
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default How to change smileys codes

Hi all
I Love LB CM11 and Use it and am happy by this rom because is very fast and have more free ram .
Only problem is sony smileys in mms.apk in CM11 . Please someone help me find xml file to change smileys codes to sony codes .
some smileys in cm and sony are same bue some other are different codes to display .
I use winrar and unzip mms.apk and change android icons to sony icon but some icon not display in mms app because cm11 have different codes for smileys .
I want all sony smileys in mms.apk for use z1 keyboad and smileys in it .

UltraWelfare
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by amir-kia View Post
Hi all
I Love LB CM11 and Use it and am happy by this rom because is very fast and have more free ram .
Only problem is sony smileys in mms.apk in CM11 . Please someone help me find xml file to change smileys codes to sony codes .
some smileys in cm and sony are same bue some other are different codes to display .
I use winrar and unzip mms.apk and change android icons to sony icon but some icon not display in mms app because cm11 have different codes for smileys .
I want all sony smileys in mms.apk for use z1 keyboad and smileys in it .
Aren't they on the keyboard apk?
Maybe trying decompiling it?Or getting a customizable keyboard app from google play store
Device : Xperia SP C5303 - DEAD
Custom ROM : Stock .266 Firmware Android 4.3
Bootloader : Locked

Don't forget to click the if I helped

amir-kia
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraWelfare View Post
Aren't they on the keyboard apk?
Maybe trying decompiling it?Or getting a customizable keyboard app from google play store
no z1 keyboard have all smileys buildin and codes are true .
problem is mms.apk .decompile it but i cant find xml file include smileys codes , just can replace sony smileys by android and work but codes in z1 keyboard in different .