Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] KitKat Question

OP joe_jang

18th May 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Hi, I'm running RLS15 through TWRP and was wondering what ROM I could use to flash to KitKat. Baseband is I545VRUAMDK. HELP!
19th May 2014, 04:37 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_jang

Hi, I'm running RLS15 through TWRP and was wondering what ROM I could use to flash to KitKat. Baseband is I545VRUAMDK. HELP!

anyone? can i just flash anything with the label MDK?
19th May 2014, 04:46 AM   |  #3  
joshm.1219's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,529
 
3,509 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_jang

anyone? can i just flash anything with the label MDK?

Odin the full wipe mdk tar
19th May 2014, 10:57 AM   |  #4  
Mistertac's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,272
 
4,295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_jang

Hi, I'm running RLS15 through TWRP and was wondering what ROM I could use to flash to KitKat. Baseband is I545VRUAMDK. HELP!

You just trying To flash a TW 4.4 ROM? If that's the case there's q couple 4.4 ones in our Android Development section.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
19th May 2014, 07:37 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac

You just trying To flash a TW 4.4 ROM? If that's the case there's q couple 4.4 ones in our Android Development section.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

pretty much, would like stock android 4.4.2 if possible. hyperdrive RLS15 has been crashing on me almost daily and want something else. would the flash be as easy as flashing hyperdrive? any suggestions on ROMs?
19th May 2014, 07:51 PM   |  #6  
Mistertac's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,272
 
4,295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_jang

pretty much, would like stock android 4.4.2 if possible. hyperdrive RLS15 has been crashing on me almost daily and want something else. would the flash be as easy as flashing hyperdrive? any suggestions on ROMs?

Well I personally don't usually run TW but I think quite a few people have liked this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2721118

Also you could grab the International TW patch and then grab pretty much any international TW ROM from the i9505 forum. There's a ton of those.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Here's another one to look into
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2702592

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Mistertac For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac

Well I personally don't usually run TW but I think quite a few people have liked this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2721118

Also you could grab the International TW patch and then grab pretty much any international TW ROM from the i9505 forum. There's a ton of those.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Here's another one to look into
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2702592

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

thank you very much!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes