URGENT!! Recover deleted photos. I am rooted

Search This thread

userprince

Mar 12, 2012
Hello guys I m in very difficult situation right now I deleted some very important photos. How do I recover them?

And I noticed that android 4.4 don't Have mass storage mode. WTF!

Please help me guys Please!!

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
Hello guys I m in very difficult situation right now I deleted some very important photos. How do I recover them?

Try this from Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.defianttech.diskdigger

If that doesn't work try searching for UNDELETE on Google Play. Or come up with your own creative search keywords. You'll see a whole heap of recovery apps like thsi. These have varying effectiveness. 5 might not work, but the 6th one might work like a charm.

I've used apps like this before and they worked like 90% of the time for me. Meaning like 9 out of 10 photos would be found and be recoverable, but the 10th one had already been overwritten by other data. Nothing you can do about that situation.

In the mean time, don't take anymore pictures or download big files. Those could overwrite the spot on the sd card where the photos are located.

Im assuming these are photos of a beuatiful woman....so you can thank me if this works by sending me the photos. :laugh::D

Reactions: userprince

userprince

Mar 12, 2012
Wohoo! how come u know that?

If that doesn't work try searching for UNDELETE on Google Play. Or come up with your own creative search keywords. You'll see a whole heap of recovery apps like thsi. These have varying effectiveness. 5 might not work, but the 6th one might work like a charm.

I've used apps like this before and they worked like 90% of the time for me. Meaning like 9 out of 10 photos would be found and be recoverable, but the 10th one had already been overwritten by other data. Nothing you can do about that situation.

In the mean time, don't take anymore pictures or download big files. Those could overwrite the spot on the sd card where the photos are located.

Im assuming these are photos of a beuatiful woman....so you can thank me if this works by sending me the photos. :laugh::D

Yup u assumed right! :D those were the pics of beautiful n sexy women's :eek:

I will definitely try those apps.

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
Thanks bro but kk sucks the internal sd card is not mounted on pc. It.uses mtp protocol to connect to pc.

How about if you root it, put a custom recovery on it, flash a jelly bean rom, then mount the internal sd on the pc and recover the delted files that way.

Just be sure not to wipe the internal SD in recovery. Just wipe the data.

Sent from your phone. You should be more careful where you leave that thing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.