Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,070 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How Android on my device.

Tip us?

Hodan13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy How Android on my device.

Hello, I am here for the first time and I need your help, you are supposedly the best. I own a mobile phone VERZO Kinzo, and it has been one year. The manufacturer promised upgrade from Android 2.2 to 4.0, but to date nothing. The company no longer not communicating. Seeking compensation for this firmware. I'm looking for a faster and more stable Android. 2.2 is very slow and does not have any support. Please find here among you any alternatives? Thank you in advance for your answers. Sorry for my English, I'm from Czech Republic
The phone also offers pure android without extensions KINZO but it is also very slow.

Info Smartphone Kinzo:

Processor 1GHz TI OMAP 3630 + IFX XMM 6160
Display size 4,3"
Display resolution 800x480
Diplay type Transmissive TFT
OS Google Android 2.2. with VERZO GUI
Android Market Supported
Primary camera 5Mpix + AF
Secondary camera VGA
Video 720p (playback), recording VGA
Battery SONY 1530mAh Li-Ion
GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
3G 850/1900/2100 MHz
Internal memory 512MB NAND + up to 32GB Micro SD/SDHC
Memory card included in the package Yes 8GB Micro SD
Bluetooth Yes
GPS Yes
WiFi 802.11 b/g
Weight 155g with battery

Very, very thank you.

AbhiLP
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodan13 View Post
Hello, I am here for the first time and I need your help, you are supposedly the best. I own a mobile phone VERZO Kinzo, and it has been one year. The manufacturer promised upgrade from Android 2.2 to 4.0, but to date nothing. The company no longer not communicating. Seeking compensation for this firmware. I'm looking for a faster and more stable Android. 2.2 is very slow and does not have any support. Please find here among you any alternatives? Thank you in advance for your answers. Sorry for my English, I'm from Czech Republic
The phone also offers pure android without extensions KINZO but it is also very slow.

Info Smartphone Kinzo:

Processor 1GHz TI OMAP 3630 + IFX XMM 6160
Display size 4,3"
Display resolution 800x480
Diplay type Transmissive TFT
OS Google Android 2.2. with VERZO GUI
Android Market Supported
Primary camera 5Mpix + AF
Secondary camera VGA
Video 720p (playback), recording VGA
Battery SONY 1530mAh Li-Ion
GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
3G 850/1900/2100 MHz
Internal memory 512MB NAND + up to 32GB Micro SD/SDHC
Memory card included in the package Yes 8GB Micro SD
Bluetooth Yes
GPS Yes
WiFi 802.11 b/g
Weight 155g with battery

Very, very thank you.
Well..the news isn't good. I've searched on xda as well as on google but there's no support available for this phone either officially or unofficially. I'd suggest you to get rid of it and buy a new device from a well known brand like Samsung, Sony, HTC etc.
** There are no shortcuts to any place worth going **

Hodan13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiLP View Post
Well..the news isn't good. I've searched on xda as well as on google but there's no support available for this phone either officially or unofficially. I'd suggest you to get rid of it and buy a new device from a well known brand like Samsung, Sony, HTC etc.
Yes, thank you, also in the near future I plan to do. But even so, I would like it gained a aletrantivu some, like Evolveo and the like.