Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Is it possible to change the widget with the widget

OP zathus

17th May 2014, 03:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 414

747 posts
I don't know if I'm working this right. But basically is it possible to make it where if I click on a certain part of the widget it actually changes it to a different widget. example, so you have a clock widget that has the temperature and your cell signal. When you click on the clock it changes to another widget that is just the clock
17th May 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Probably the Zooper Forums
Thanks Meter: 2,394

1,421 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zathus

I don't know if I'm working this right. But basically is it possible to make it where if I click on a certain part of the widget it actually changes it to a different widget. example, so you have a clock widget that has the temperature and your cell signal. When you click on the clock it changes to another widget that is just the clock

That's currently only possible if you use Tasker to setup a task that changes a variable and pushes that variable back to Zooper. You can then use that widget to control the visibility of the modules in your widget. You would then have to use that task as an OnTap action of your widget/module to toggle between the two "versions" of your widget.
18th May 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker

That's currently only possible if you use Tasker to setup a task that changes a variable and pushes that variable back to Zooper. You can then use that widget to control the visibility of the modules in your widget. You would then have to use that task as an OnTap action of your widget/module to toggle between the two "versions" of your widget.

Any way you could point me in the right direction. I just got Tasker a few days ago and to be honest it's a tad overwhelming. Maybe just a nudge in the right direction?😀

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
19th May 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Themer

1,421 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyrosser

Any way you could point me in the right direction. I just got Tasker a few days ago and to be honest it's a tad overwhelming. Maybe just a nudge in the right direction?😀

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Please see my answer here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...e#post52275715
It contains a link to my Tasker task and a description on how to use it.
19th May 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

747 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:

Please see my answer here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...e#post52275715

holy fing hell!! thats like EXACTLY what i was looking for. pure genius sir! thank you so much
19th May 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

747 posts
Quote:

alrighty, first. thanks so much! second, is it posable to have this also effect things like text? so, i can have a clock in one position when x=1 then have it in a second position when x=0. or just have it make it where when on 1, it appears and on 0 it disappears.
19th May 2014, 09:13 PM   |  #7  
Recognized Themer

1,421 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zathus

alrighty, first. thanks so much! second, is it posable to have this also effect things like text? so, i can have a clock in one position when x=1 then have it in a second position when x=0. or just have it make it where when on 1, it appears and on 0 it disappears.

What you use it for is up to you. You'll just have to substitute the options you need like [ox][/ox] for the horizontal offset or [c][/c] for the color instead of the [bo][/bo] as in the example I have in the original post.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread