[Q] Headphone sound Issues

OP SizAndals

19th May 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

40 posts
I'm experiencing an ongoing problem with headphones on my m8. Trying to listen to music is either one sided (left bud) or none at all. If I plug into my stereo, the Jack works and music is played normal.

I've changed ROMs with full wipe & clean install, the problem still occurs. Various headphones all do the same. I'm almost positive it's a software glitch somewhere but can't find a setting for it. I've tried freezing music apps with TB, I've also installed HK to see if that would tweak something. No clue what else to do.
19th May 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #2  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,420

3,346 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SizAndals

I'm experiencing an ongoing problem with headphones on my m8. Trying to listen to music is either one sided (left bud) or none at all. If I plug into my stereo, the Jack works and music is played normal.

I've changed ROMs with full wipe & clean install, the problem still occurs. Various headphones all do the same. I'm almost positive it's a software glitch somewhere but can't find a setting for it. I've tried freezing music apps with TB, I've also installed HK to see if that would tweak something. No clue what else to do.

Have you tried returning to complete stock? Stock Firmware/Software? If it's still ongoing after that, I would say you should contact HTC for a replacement or there's a user error occurring.
19th May 2014, 10:39 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

40 posts
Haven't gone back.. Will try tonight. Do I use Odin?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread