FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

app for accepting payment through nfc?

13th May 2014, 07:48 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
Donate to Me
More
i have square and use it on a regular basis, but is there a way to accept payment from someone that uses google wallet or isis though nfc?

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
17th May 2014, 02:40 AM |#2  
stark1159's Avatar
Member
Flag Ogden
Thanks Meter: 13
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reinaldistic

i have square and use it on a regular basis, but is there a way to accept payment from someone that uses google wallet or isis though nfc?

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app

I don't know if this is what your looking for but it might help you

http://smallbiztrends.com/2013/12/sw...echnology.html

Sent From My Sprint® HTC One M8™ Rooted Unlocked S-Offed TWRP 2.7.0.2
17th May 2014, 03:40 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stark1159

I don't know if this is what your looking for but it might help you

http://smallbiztrends.com/2013/12/sw...echnology.html

Sent From My Sprint® HTC One M8™ Rooted Unlocked S-Offed TWRP 2.7.0.2

No I know how to use it and I know how a business would accept it but I want to accept through my phone

Sent from my SM-T217S using XDA Free mobile app
17th May 2014, 01:21 PM |#4  
stark1159's Avatar
Member
Flag Ogden
Thanks Meter: 13
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reinaldistic

No I know how to use it and I know how a business would accept it but I want to accept through my phone

Sent from my SM-T217S using XDA Free mobile app

Sorry, maybe this app will work I just searched NFC payment terminal on the play store... From what I have read you need a terminal that accepts the NFC card reader ...Hope this helps you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...scansfer.qrpay


Sent From My Sprint® HTC One M8™ Rooted Unlocked S-Offed TWRP 2.7.0.2
Last edited by stark1159; 17th May 2014 at 01:36 PM.
19th May 2014, 05:55 AM |#5  
Jerz201's Avatar
Junior Member
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reinaldistic

i have square and use it on a regular basis, but is there a way to accept payment from someone that uses google wallet or isis though nfc?

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app

Like a "bump" app that exchanges money?
19th May 2014, 11:17 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz201

Like a "bump" app that exchanges money?

Yeah

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes