Quote:
Originally Posted by TiRaNog View Post
In my case was just that. I flashed my locked TA backup and the camera worked again!!

Thanks!
Same here.. Had cam focus problem.. Exactly as said in opening post.. So i tried second last version, full wipe, and it worked, again after full wipe including internal storage, installed latest version of rom, and the prob is back again, then decided to check with ta restore( had taken a kk version of ta backup earlier) and after ta restore, tada, cam works again... So to be concluded, sony, as did earlier( remb the non working cam after unlock), messed up the cam again, and linked it with ta partion( u will get that focus value error aftet ta partion check( see in logcat for clearing urself) and the value is not passing properly, so cam hangs ( this is caused by a library,which supports cam, dont remb that name now,but u can get it in logcat, also may try a fix( i haven't tried it, becoz i just like to keep bootloader locked, to get the better cam), u need to copy the same binary from second last version of kitkat rom ,which had no such error, and replace.it with the one on current rom.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
N3410>N1100>N1110>SE K800I>SE W850I>SE W715I>SE W995I>SE C905I>SATIO> HTC WILDFIRE> HTC HD7>HTC HD2> XPERIA Z> XPERIA Z1

PLEASE READ THIS B4 U ASK QUESTIONShttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=18289016&postcount=1