5,814,633 Members 53,419 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Negalite BluRom (Revert STOCK animations)

Tip us?
 
dakeeza
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: May 2014
Smile Negalite BluRom (Revert STOCK animations)

For some reason I cannot post in the developer of this Rom page (NEGALITE BLUROM), but I cannot find the package for reverting to Sprint Stock animations and font color. The link on NEGALITE'S site is no longer accessible, and I was wondering if anybody could assist me with this!
Thanks so much
 
dakeeza
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakeeza View Post
For some reason I cannot post in the developer of this Rom page (NEGALITE BLUROM), but I cannot find the package for reverting to Sprint Stock animations and font color. The link on NEGALITE'S site is no longer accessible, and I was wondering if anybody could assist me with this!
Thanks so much
Is there any way that I could pose this question to the Rom page/
 
donkeykong1
Old
#3  
donkeykong1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 456
Posts: 1,475
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sesvete, Zagreb
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakeeza View Post
Is there any way that I could pose this question to the Rom page/
You need at least 10 posts to be able to post on developer threads
 
dakeeza
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong1 View Post
You need at least 10 posts to be able to post on developer threads
Ugh! I'm never going to be able to get to that... I'm just not very active on forums. Do you think you'd be willing to post my question in there for me, and see if you can get a reply?
 
donkeykong1
Old
#5  
donkeykong1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 456
Posts: 1,475
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sesvete, Zagreb
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakeeza View Post
Ugh! I'm never going to be able to get to that... I'm just not very active on forums. Do you think you'd be willing to post my question in there for me, and see if you can get a reply?
I could do that, but you're almost there yourself. When you reply to this, you will have 8 posts
 
dakeeza
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: May 2014
Default fa

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong1 View Post
I could do that, but you're almost there yourself. When you reply to this, you will have 8 posts
ughh i just want a zip with the non-blue theme D:
 
dakeeza
Old
(Last edited by dakeeza; 20th May 2014 at 01:16 AM.)
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong1 View Post
I could do that, but you're almost there yourself. When you reply to this, you will have 8 posts
Nevermind got it

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Google Play Store to Show Price Ranges for In-App Purchases

Google recently announced a change to Google Play Store policy that requires … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV

So many different applications want to send us notifications that … more

Add Some Power to First Generation Snapdragon CPUs

Some older devices still remain very popular. Phones like theHTC Desire, Sony Ericsson … more

Android M Mentions Spotted in Android Code Review

While we are still waiting for Android L to be officially released, the first mentions of … more