Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,156 Members 46,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Recommend me a ROM?

Tip us?
 
Kooyonga
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 12
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default Recommend me a ROM?

What would be the best ROM for the Wildfire S please? Thanks!
 
izi501
Old
#2  
izi501's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 448
Posts: 888
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Nantes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooyonga View Post
What would be the best ROM for the Wildfire S please? Thanks!
The best way is to try them all and to choose by yourself. But as you probably don't have time for that, I advise you to read my Marvellous Guide about that, I explained everything here.
But sorry man, "best ROM" threads are not allowed in XDA... Try to be more careful the next time

Envoyé depuis mon LG Marteau avec Tapatalk
LGE Nexus 5 (Hammerhead) - HTC Wildfire S A510e (Marvel)

My work :
The Following User Says Thank You to izi501 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
anoniemouse
Old
#3  
anoniemouse's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 192
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by izi501 View Post
The best way is to try them all and to choose by yourself. But as you probably don't have time for that, I advise you to read my Marvellous Guide about that, I explained everything here.
But sorry man, "best ROM" threads are not allowed in XDA... Try to be more careful the next time

Envoyé depuis mon LG Marteau avec Tapatalk
The best rom is the rom that you like the most, and has the features you want.
This varies from person to person so at the end of the day each rom is someones best rom.
If you are like i was when i had my 2010 htc desire i was a bit of a flash maniac & must have tried them all to find my favourite.
Sign up for a free 5GB Ubuntu One account, use this link & we both get an extra 500mb free https://one.ubuntu.com/referrals/referee/4021650/
 
izi501
Old
#4  
izi501's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 448
Posts: 888
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Nantes
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoniemouse View Post
The best rom is the rom that you like the most, and has the features you want.
This varies from person to person so at the end of the day each rom is someones best rom.
If you are like i was when i had my 2010 htc desire i was a bit of a flash maniac & must have tried them all to find my favourite.
Me too actually But I perfectly understand that some people just do not want to flash hundreds of roms, so I just summed up the advantages and drawbacks of each rom to help them choose.

Envoyé depuis mon LG Marteau avec Tapatalk
LGE Nexus 5 (Hammerhead) - HTC Wildfire S A510e (Marvel)

My work :
 
anoniemouse
Old
#5  
anoniemouse's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 192
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by izi501 View Post
Me too actually But I perfectly understand that some people just do not want to flash hundreds of roms, so I just summed up the advantages and drawbacks of each rom to help them choose.

Envoyé depuis mon LG Marteau avec Tapatalk
I always found thats part of the fun, still nowdays i can usually tell just from screenshots & reading about the features & checking bugs which rom i want.
Sign up for a free 5GB Ubuntu One account, use this link & we both get an extra 500mb free https://one.ubuntu.com/referrals/referee/4021650/
 
hussey08
Old
#6  
hussey08's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 37
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Lahore
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoniemouse View Post
I always found thats part of the fun, still nowdays i can usually tell just from screenshots & reading about the features & checking bugs which rom i want.
Most smooth, stable, bugfree and battery friendly rom-----> CM7
Very smooth, stable, bugfree and responsive rom with nice ui ----->CM9
Great ui, mostly smooth, a few bugs but newer android version----->CM10/CM10.1
For showoff and great ui with KK exclusive features---->CM11

Hope i Helped
Hit the thanks button!
 
Ftheccat
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 7
Join Date: May 2014
I agree that you should try and choose. Personally, I seriously recommend Olivier's CM11. It's amazing to have KK in our phones! Plus its pretty stable and smooth

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Device Review: OnePlus One

Seemingly every day, there are a bunch of new devices being released. Some are budget devices and some are … more

Browse the Internet with the Innovative Atlas Web Browser

For the most part, Chrome, Firefox, and Dolphin Browser have no real rivals among … more

Choose from Over a Thousand Battery Styles with 3Minit Battery Mod

The battery style in stock Android looks pretty dull. It doesn’t … more

Organize Your Cloud Storage Files with Unclouded

Cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive have grown in popularity dramatically … more