FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Fastest ROM?

20th May 2014, 01:17 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
What is the fastest (and stable) custom ROM for this phone?
 
 
21st May 2014, 03:09 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by docmarioce

What is the fastest (and stable) custom ROM for this phone?

The Following User Says Thank You to docmarioce For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2014, 05:30 PM |#3  
trickster2369's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SD
Thanks Meter: 847
 
Donate to Me
More
Start flashing and see what works for you. Opinions vary.

Thread will close in 10..... 9.....8.....

Thanks Devs, from my LG G2
21st May 2014, 06:01 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
..... 7.....6.....5...... Thanks for make me realize how stupid I am to think I m going to get any answers...

Best

Mario
22nd May 2014, 12:37 AM |#5  
Esteway.619's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag san diego
Thanks Meter: 1,343
 
More
Maybe u should read the rules and u might not be as stupid. But then again u started a stupid thread on something that has been mentioned a buch of times that these threads are not allowed.

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd May 2014, 03:28 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteway.619

Maybe u should read the rules and u might not be as stupid. But then again u started a stupid thread on something that has been mentioned a buch of times that these threads are not allowed.

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I don't have to read the rules I have been coming here since a long time and know the rules. Thanks for the advise anyway.
22nd May 2014, 04:39 AM |#7  
Judge Joseph Dredd's Avatar
RC-RT Committee Lead / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 30,779
 
10101010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by docmarioce

I don't have to read the rules I have been coming here since a long time and know the rules. Thanks for the advise anyway.

Sir, since you are a long time Member, then you know these type of threads are not allow and are zone for trolling/bashing so on, but you already knew that right...

Thread Closed and Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes