Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

Gear Fit constant reboot

OP MrClean69

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
20th May 2014, 02:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag KC
Thanks Meter: 3

23 posts
I took my Gear Fit off and put it on my nightstand while I took a shower, when I came back out it was in a constant reboot. I know it was charged since I had done that last night.

I tried everything I could think of, holding the power button didn't seem to do anything. What finally got it out of the reboot was hooking it up to the charger and holding the power button until I felt it vibrate twice. I had tried that earlier, but only felt one vibration and let go of the power button. So if anyone experiences this behavior, hold the power button until you feel two vibrations and hopefully yours will come back up as well.

I did have to pair it with my phone again, but all my settings were still in Fit Manager. Only had to switch screen rotation and wallpaper.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrClean69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread