Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,299 Members 47,471 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ROOT 1.27 with new motherboard PROBLEM

Tip us?
 
maxyy4
Old
(Last edited by maxyy4; 20th May 2014 at 01:51 AM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2012
Default ROOT 1.27 with new motherboard PROBLEM

I have already my sensation rooted, but i have a new motherboard, and need to root!!
I try to method http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1661631, but in Juopunutbear , says need HTC unlock.
I try to do htc unlock, but not works, says fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin failed everytime..
with method rumrunner, also failed, go to fastboot and no advance...

Suggestions please
 
jmcclue
Old
#2  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1307
Posts: 3,389
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxyy4 View Post
I have already my sensation rooted, but i have a new motherboard, and need to root!!
I try to method http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1661631, but in Juopunutbear , says need HTC unlock.
I try to do htc unlock, but not works, says fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin failed everytime..
with method rumrunner, also failed, go to fastboot and no advance...

Suggestions please
What error does the fastboot give when u try to flash unlock code? Also what hboot have u got in bootloader? Think htcdev unlock only works after a certain hboot, (not 100% sure tho) if so u can use revolutionary to s-off.
 
maxyy4
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue View Post
What error does the fastboot give when u try to flash unlock code? Also what hboot have u got in bootloader? Think htcdev unlock only works after a certain hboot, (not 100% sure tho) if so u can use revolutionary to s-off.
Later i post the photos off errors.
Revolutionary to s-off not possible because the hbboot is 1.27xxxx
 
maxyy4
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxyy4 View Post
Later i post the photos off errors.
Revolutionary to s-off not possible because the hbboot is 1.27xxxx
1- is the htc unlock failed

my HBOOT- 1.27.0000
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-01-01 00.04.22.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	2753520   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-01-01 00.09.20.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	2753521  
 
rzr86
Old
(Last edited by rzr86; 20th May 2014 at 10:35 AM.)
#5  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1959
Posts: 6,607
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nafpaktos
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxyy4 View Post
1- is the htc unlock failed

my HBOOT- 1.27.0000
since you have replaced motherboard htcdev unlock method won't work for you
follow ganeshp's guide for S-OFF but probably you have the wrong files for S-OFF
since you are saying that requires htcdev unlock
i will pm you the right files

but you can do this
just temproot the device from ganeshp's thread and then follow this guide for S-OFF
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751187

DEVICE: HTC Sensation Z710e
PREVIOUS ROM:Rooted Stock Rom ICS Sence 3.6 Revelation 1.0.3 JB Sense 4+ ViperS 3.1.4 JB Sense 4+
CURRENT ROM:ViperS 5.2.1 JB Sense 5 | Sense 6 Blinkfeed
FIRMWARE:3.32.401.5
PREVIOUS KERNEL:Overclocked kernel v1.5.2 by SebastianFM
CURRENT KERNEL:kernel 3.4.10 by SebastianFM
BOOTLOADER:unlocked
HBOOT VERSION:1.27.0000
RECOVERY:4EXT recovery touch v.1.0.0.6 RC3 testing build: 8
S-OFF
 
maxyy4
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86 View Post
since you have replaced motherboard htcdev unlock method won't work for you
follow ganeshp's guide for S-OFF but probably you have the wrong files for S-OFF
since you are saying that requires htcdev unlock
i will pm you the right files

but you can do this
just temproot the device from ganeshp's thread and then follow this guide for S-OFF
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751187
I try with ganeshp's method but also failed ..

with the files you send me also failed
Starting up......
Connecting to device...
Testing ADB connection
Test 1: Rebooting into bootloader
Waiting fastboot (7/60)
Waiting.....
Test 2: Booting device into JuopunutBear boo
Waiting ADB.... (60/60)
Test 2: Booting FAILED
Reboot device manually
Reboot command failed!!
Bootloader unlock failed?
Press ENTER to exit.....
 
jmcclue
Old
(Last edited by jmcclue; 20th May 2014 at 04:04 PM.)
#7  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1307
Posts: 3,389
Join Date: Apr 2012
.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...