Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Downloading Do not turn off target SCEEN

OP wichiepr

20th May 2014, 12:35 AM   |  #21  
KDKobes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wichiepr

Sorry for the delay, I was looking for the original cable. I just find it but is still not recognizing the USB. I did follow up the link. Is say that the driver is update. The Samsung driver also say is installed but I don't see it on the Device manager. I don't really have a clue. I try to go to the Samsung folder and look for the .ini but I don't know which one if there is any for the Device manager. I try also. IS you have time I can gave you access to my comp via Teamviever is you want.

OK at this point you need to go into Device manager on your computer and try to see if the drivers that are showing the errors can be repaired and if not Uninstall them. Once uninstalled restart your computer. Dont have your tablet connected to computer at all. Put your tablet into Odin Mode and push the required volume button to continue to the next screen when asked. Once there plug your phone into your computer and see if it will install the drivers automatically and if it works then. If not then we can talk about doing TeamViewer. Your device is bricked but like i said you can get it back if you can get it connected.
20th May 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #22  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDKobes

OK at this point you need to go into Device manager on your computer and try to see if the drivers that are showing the errors can be repaired and if not Uninstall them. Once uninstalled restart your computer. Dont have your tablet connected to computer at all. Put your tablet into Odin Mode and push the required volume button to continue to the next screen when asked. Once there plug your phone into your computer and see if it will install the drivers automatically and if it works then. If not then we can talk about doing TeamViewer. Your device is bricked but like i said you can get it back if you can get it connected.


I did the procedure that you told me to do, When to device manager, uninstall the USB hub that say unknown, restart the computer, put the Tablet to Odin mode and connected to the PC, once in odin mode I can not go any where on the tablet. I proceed to connect the computer and I have the same massage that the USB is not recognize.
20th May 2014, 01:05 AM   |  #23  
KDKobes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wichiepr

I did the procedure that you told me to do, When to device manager, uninstall the USB hub that say unknown, restart the computer, put the Tablet to Odin mode and connected to the PC, once in odin mode I can not go any where on the tablet. I proceed to connect the computer and I have the same massage that the USB is not recognize.


Download this Samsung USB driver Setup. Its authentic Samsung software and see if the drivers reinstall manually.
20th May 2014, 01:34 AM   |  #24  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
I have done it twice no luck, One strnge thing is that I don't see samsung anywhere in Device Manager
20th May 2014, 02:57 AM   |  #25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Try a different computer and see if it will load the drivers
20th May 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #26  
erica_renee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 524
 
2,446 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
ITS usb reg corruption from too many devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by thurmanbr549

Try a different computer and see if it will load the drivers

Below is what i have to do sometimes Because i use my computer with more then one Brand of Android phones .
Search the net for a program on your windows computer called USBDVIEW..

1. uninstall kies and any other samsung software
2 unplug any external usb devies
3 . Download a new version of Kies
Now. Run usbdview.. and remove all entries.
Install Kies. (will put samsung and adb back correctly)
Run kies
when its on the looking for device screen
Plug in the TABLET.
The driver should then install

NOW GO TO Device manager and see if shows up as samsung device or adb/ mtp device
If so Go back to above post and flash Device correctly with ODIN.
if it does not then take it to a pc tech to get the usb devices cleaned from registery

or go to ms tech site to get details on editing the MBR / REGISTERY To repair.

Also if the driver is not installing as about check to see if you have a UFI BIOS If so you will have to boot into there and turn unknown drivers off. Refure to pc owners manual for that.
oops READ THIS. when you reinstall kies. Choose custom or install to different location. Install it to C:/kIES Or what ever name you like NOT its Default path. this sometimes helps windows see this as a new software new reg entry and not update the old one. That is why LAUNCHING nothing But kies until you get the device recognized is so Important.
I am NOT A Android Tech But i know Windows..


Good LUCK ..
Last edited by erica_renee; 20th May 2014 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Sorry for typos and lack of exact details.
The Following User Says Thank You to erica_renee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes