Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 52,820 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Downloading Do not turn off target SCEEN

Tip us?

KDKobes
Old
Thanks Meter 97

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wichiepr View Post
Sorry for the delay, I was looking for the original cable. I just find it but is still not recognizing the USB. I did follow up the link. Is say that the driver is update. The Samsung driver also say is installed but I don't see it on the Device manager. I don't really have a clue. I try to go to the Samsung folder and look for the .ini but I don't know which one if there is any for the Device manager. I try also. IS you have time I can gave you access to my comp via Teamviever is you want.
OK at this point you need to go into Device manager on your computer and try to see if the drivers that are showing the errors can be repaired and if not Uninstall them. Once uninstalled restart your computer. Dont have your tablet connected to computer at all. Put your tablet into Odin Mode and push the required volume button to continue to the next screen when asked. Once there plug your phone into your computer and see if it will install the drivers automatically and if it works then. If not then we can talk about doing TeamViewer. Your device is bricked but like i said you can get it back if you can get it connected.

wichiepr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDKobes View Post
OK at this point you need to go into Device manager on your computer and try to see if the drivers that are showing the errors can be repaired and if not Uninstall them. Once uninstalled restart your computer. Dont have your tablet connected to computer at all. Put your tablet into Odin Mode and push the required volume button to continue to the next screen when asked. Once there plug your phone into your computer and see if it will install the drivers automatically and if it works then. If not then we can talk about doing TeamViewer. Your device is bricked but like i said you can get it back if you can get it connected.

I did the procedure that you told me to do, When to device manager, uninstall the USB hub that say unknown, restart the computer, put the Tablet to Odin mode and connected to the PC, once in odin mode I can not go any where on the tablet. I proceed to connect the computer and I have the same massage that the USB is not recognize.

KDKobes
Old
Thanks Meter 97

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wichiepr View Post
I did the procedure that you told me to do, When to device manager, uninstall the USB hub that say unknown, restart the computer, put the Tablet to Odin mode and connected to the PC, once in odin mode I can not go any where on the tablet. I proceed to connect the computer and I have the same massage that the USB is not recognize.

Download this Samsung USB driver Setup. Its authentic Samsung software and see if the drivers reinstall manually.

wichiepr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I have done it twice no luck, One strnge thing is that I don't see samsung anywhere in Device Manager

thurmanbr549
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Try a different computer and see if it will load the drivers

erica_renee
Old
(Last edited by erica_renee; 20th May 2014 at 02:46 AM.) Reason: Sorry for typos and lack of exact details.
Thanks Meter 500

DONATE TO ME
Default ITS usb reg corruption from too many devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurmanbr549 View Post
Try a different computer and see if it will load the drivers
Below is what i have to do sometimes Because i use my computer with more then one Brand of Android phones .
Search the net for a program on your windows computer called USBDVIEW..

1. uninstall kies and any other samsung software
2 unplug any external usb devies
3 . Download a new version of Kies
Now. Run usbdview.. and remove all entries.
Install Kies. (will put samsung and adb back correctly)
Run kies
when its on the looking for device screen
Plug in the TABLET.
The driver should then install

NOW GO TO Device manager and see if shows up as samsung device or adb/ mtp device
If so Go back to above post and flash Device correctly with ODIN.
if it does not then take it to a pc tech to get the usb devices cleaned from registery

or go to ms tech site to get details on editing the MBR / REGISTERY To repair.

Also if the driver is not installing as about check to see if you have a UFI BIOS If so you will have to boot into there and turn unknown drivers off. Refure to pc owners manual for that.
oops READ THIS. when you reinstall kies. Choose custom or install to different location. Install it to C:/kIES Or what ever name you like NOT its Default path. this sometimes helps windows see this as a new software new reg entry and not update the old one. That is why LAUNCHING nothing But kies until you get the device recognized is so Important.
I am NOT A Android Tech But i know Windows..

Good LUCK ..
They are my Nexus 7,Note 10.1 and Note 2 phone.
Get your own.Play nice and follow the rules or you WILL end up in the knob jail Cell
The Following User Says Thank You to erica_renee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]