Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,329 Members 38,839 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bootloader s-off problem please help

Tip us?

abzboi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Default Bootloader s-off problem please help

I was s-off already before and somehow it shows s-on now. I've tried rumrumner, revone, and firewater. They all success but it doesn't show s-off on the bootloader. On firewater it shows there really isn't a helluva lot to do here. bye bye. Which I use google and found that it means I have s-off already. Could it be a bootloader problem? I tried fastboot getvar all and it shows s-on.

AnGrY sCoTsMaN
Old
Thanks Meter 111
It's cos you followed the install guide of insertcoin and flashed the hboot that was suggested.. That boot is a modded one by cmviennau am guessing which hides s-on and removes tampered flag etc
Htc One Mini | Candy Rom | PhilZ Touch Recovery 6.48-4 | HBoot 2.22 | S-OFF | SuperCID | Dirty Unicorn Gapps

abzboi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddison View Post
It's cos you followed the install guide of insertcoin and flashed the hboot that was suggested.. That boot is a modded one by cmviennau am guessing which hides s-on and removes tampered flag etc
Sorry for late reply. I tried to flash a fuu to upgrade firmware and it failed. So I took the att ruu and then I took the ota to upgrade to kit kat firmware (hboot 2.22). Are there anything I could do?

abzboi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
It also shows tempered so I don't think it's a hboot that I flashed. Could it be bootloader issue?

AnGrY sCoTsMaN
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Hmm? Well if it's shown as s-on but you are In fact s-off surely that's a bonus?
Try an app that requires s-off to check if you are, or maybe try supercid as you need s-off for that. That's all can suggest.
Htc One Mini | Candy Rom | PhilZ Touch Recovery 6.48-4 | HBoot 2.22 | S-OFF | SuperCID | Dirty Unicorn Gapps

abzboi
Old
(Last edited by abzboi; 20th May 2014 at 02:57 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddison View Post
Hmm? Well if it's shown as s-on but you are In fact s-off surely that's a bonus?
Try an app that requires s-off to check if you are, or maybe try supercid as you need s-off for that. That's all can suggest.
Yup, I have s-off and are there any hboot that will show s-off that I could flash? I know that I got s-off because I was able to change cid.
Edit: It also doesn't show the deveoper purpose thing. I didn't flash any hboot. This is like amazing. I don't know what to say. I didn't flash any different hboot after taking the at&t 4.4.2 ota.