Originally Posted by Likesport
how to go to the native firmware after ruta samsung Galaxy c4. translated through an interpreter. \
Samsung galaxy s4 i9500 4.4.2 kit kat.
1. Make a backup of ur Internal Memory
2. Make a factory reset (Settings > Accounts > Back Up and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > Delete All/Erase Everything.)
3. Conect it to Kies 3
4. Kies 3 will give u the info you need for know ur correct zone code. This will be btw parenthesis close CSC.
5. Knowing ur CSC, take a look for this firmware in Sammobile.com
6. Download and flash it with ODIN (Dont flash a "Black EDITION" if ur phone isnt it)
7. Enjoy ur new stock firmware
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA