Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,840 Members 40,032 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung galxy s4 i9500 4.4.2 kit kat native firmware

Tip us?
 
Likesport
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Default [Q] Samsung galxy s4 i9500 4.4.2 kit kat native firmware

how to go to the native firmware after ruta samsung Galaxy c4. translated through an interpreter. \
Samsung galaxy s4 i9500 4.4.2 kit kat.
 
Joku1981
Old
#2  
Joku1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 548
Posts: 1,805
Join Date: Jun 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likesport View Post
how to go to the native firmware after ruta samsung Galaxy c4. translated through an interpreter. \
Samsung galaxy s4 i9500 4.4.2 kit kat.
1. Make a backup of ur Internal Memory
2. Make a factory reset (Settings > Accounts > Back Up and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > Delete All/Erase Everything.)
3. Conect it to Kies 3
4. Kies 3 will give u the info you need for know ur correct zone code. This will be btw parenthesis close CSC.
5. Knowing ur CSC, take a look for this firmware in Sammobile.com
6. Download and flash it with ODIN (Dont flash a "Black EDITION" if ur phone isnt it)
7. Enjoy ur new stock firmware

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA
 
Likesport
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
1. Make a backup of ur Internal Memory
2. Make a factory reset (Settings > Accounts > Back Up and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > Delete All/Erase Everything.)
3. Conect it to Kies 3
4. Kies 3 will give u the info you need for know ur correct zone code. This will be btw parenthesis close CSC.
5. Knowing ur CSC, take a look for this firmware in Sammobile.com
6. Download and flash it with ODIN (Dont flash a "Black EDITION" if ur phone isnt it)
7. Enjoy ur new stock firmware
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likesport View Post
how to go to the native firmware after ruta samsung Galaxy c4. translated through an interpreter. \
Samsung galaxy s4 i9500 4.4.2 kit kat.


I need to find a site Sammobile.com csc code and then what??? there firmware download via code? and how to find the code? after the last time root threw everything remained exactly.
 
Likesport
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likesport View Post
I need to find a site Sammobile.com csc code and then what??? there firmware download via code? and how to find the code? after the last time root threw everything remained exactly.
thank you all figured out
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes