5,815,214 Members 38,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive Rom for The ATT Galaxy Note 3 has been released!!

★[ROM][JAN 26][4.3][MJ5] Hyperdrive RLS6 `._ Hyperdrive Tweaks 2.0║Hyperdrive PIE, OTA, HUB, File Manager║On-The-Fly Theming║Unmatched║★

Tip us?

sbreen94
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 18,104

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamelio View Post
I Did A Full Wipe Of Everything Still Fc Errors... Im trying again!!!!

Unfortnuatlely, the process android.process.acore has stopped this is the error i see on the phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantblack View Post
Just flashed it. Boot animation is beautiful as always. Still have the error of "Unfortnuatlely, the process android.process.acore has stopped" as the other user. And also android.process.acore has stopped. Won't past the set up screen. After clicking the OK buttons few times, it will boot loot again.

edit... I just let it settle for few mins without touching at all and it will boot loop as well sadly.
Can you grab me a logcat of the error happening? hopefully this will help to narrow down the issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to sbreen94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mutantblack
Old
Thanks Meter 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen94 View Post
Can you grab me a logcat of the error happening? hopefully this will help to narrow down the issue.
Let me google how to do logcat. lol
Current:
Note 3 White+Gear
S4 White

Old Toys:
Nokia 520, Samsung Note 2, S3 Red, iPhone 5,Galaxy Note, iPhone 4, Samsung Infuse 4g, HTC Inspire 4g,
HD2, Nexus One, HTC Tilt 2, HTC Fuze, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, Samsung Blackjack 2, AT&T 8925 Tilt,
Samsung Blackjack, Cingular 8525, G1, Sony Ericsson P900, Samsung E250, Motorola Razor,
Motorola Flip, Nokia 8850

shooterlgk
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Is the new update KitKat?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using XDA Free mobile app

mutantblack
Old
Thanks Meter 852
How can I get adb logcat when I can't even set up the phone and turn on the debugging mode? Please tell me how and I will try. Thanks sbreen
Current:
Note 3 White+Gear
S4 White

Old Toys:
Nokia 520, Samsung Note 2, S3 Red, iPhone 5,Galaxy Note, iPhone 4, Samsung Infuse 4g, HTC Inspire 4g,
HD2, Nexus One, HTC Tilt 2, HTC Fuze, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, Samsung Blackjack 2, AT&T 8925 Tilt,
Samsung Blackjack, Cingular 8525, G1, Sony Ericsson P900, Samsung E250, Motorola Razor,
Motorola Flip, Nokia 8850

chamelio
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Smile Tried Logcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen94 View Post
I tried logcat, but do to it rebooting it cant seem to get a proper log.txt, if there's another method let me know thanks

chamelio
Old
Thanks Meter 80
@sbreen94 any luck yet i still trying to give you a logcat i might have to do it through Windows

sbreen94
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 18,104

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for the support guys and i hoped you've enjoyed the rom, but as i dont have the device nor really the time to support, i will be closing the thread for the time being!

The Following User Says Thank You to sbreen94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe