[Q] possible doa with unique situation

OP saintextreme97

18th May 2014, 05:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55

318 posts
More
today i was talking to my friend and noticed they didn't have their Z1. so i asked what happened and i came to the conclusion of a doa (dead on arrival its a common problem) Z1. I have it in hand now, and when the phone turns on i can hear and feel android running as its reaction to touch and responding with vibration and sound but i cant see anything as the screen is black the LED notification light also lights up. I am running ubuntu on a chromebook and have any other computers at this time so i cans use SUS any ideas how i can fix this phone.

im running on very little sleep so im sorry if that didnt come out well at all i just needed to get this out there before i went to bed
Last edited by saintextreme97; 20th May 2014 at 05:07 AM.
19th May 2014, 02:53 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

318 posts
More
I'll try the software updates tomorrow after class

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th May 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #3  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 616

2,984 posts
What is doa? What are you talking about? Did you get english lessons, then put some points and comma because you are incomprehensive.
20th May 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

318 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

What is doa? What are you talking about? Did you get english lessons, then put some points and comma because you are incomprehensive.

I hope it's easier to understand now...

A small update I was able to come across a windows computer and ran the software updater with no luck. I'm not sure what to do from here. Is there anyway I can diagnose what's wrong I have access to ADB and fastboot on my Chromebook. I can attempt any Linux friendly software if it'll help the problem.

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
doa
Previous Thread Next Thread