FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Missing 'Google Input Method'

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By podmatrix, Junior Member on 15th May 2014, 06:28 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am using Samsung's default keyboard but there us voice input microphone icon in it and now its missing. Find some solutions but after that I noticed that my Google keyboard input method is missing. Any ideas how to get it back and why it is missing?

19th May 2014, 02:07 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lovech

Donate to Me
More
Can somebody help me?
19th May 2014, 03:55 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1,755

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by podmatrix

Can somebody help me?

I couldn't understand what are you actually missing the google voice typing icon missing from the Samsung keyboard or google keyboard? cause you used both terms together and confused me .
19th May 2014, 07:11 PM |#4  
Flag san Josť
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87

I couldn't understand what are you actually missing the google voice typing icon missing from the Samsung keyboard or google keyboard? cause you used both terms together and confused me .

in my experience the mic icon is gone if you disable google now...
20th May 2014, 06:27 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lovech

Donate to Me
More
I'm missing the whole Google Keyboard from my phone in "Language and input > Keyboards and input methods". There is only Samsung keyboard and as I remember there was Google keyboard before.
20th May 2014, 07:12 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1,755

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by podmatrix

I'm missing the whole Google Keyboard from my phone in "Language and input > Keyboards and input methods". There is only Samsung keyboard and as I remember there was Google keyboard before.

That's not Google keyboard but Google voice typing input and I understood your problem I'll look around for a solution and get back to you soon.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
20th May 2014, 07:29 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lovech

Donate to Me
More
No need to bother I saw that I have disabled Google Now (don't know when) and when I enabled it, as paco8784 suggested, it came back. Thanks guys.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
google, input, keyboard, method, voice

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)