Sunshine Compatible with HTC One M9

Two Senior Recognized Developers jcase and beaups officially released a new version of Sunshine. … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Got a small update for my tab last night but wasn't 4.4

19th May 2014, 02:27 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 10
 
306 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
when i seen that there was a system update i thought oh great 4.4, but i then realised it was a fairly small update, after it installed it was still 4.3 unfortunately

Does anyone know what this update was for or what it done, was it just to get ready for 4.4?

James
 
 
19th May 2014, 04:18 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
I didn't get nothing
19th May 2014, 05:13 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
347 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Can you give us the version you have now?
19th May 2014, 06:30 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 10
 
306 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Well I did have 4.3 previous but my version now says 10.4.1.b.0.101
Not sure if that's newer than previous as I'm not sure what the exact number was.


The update was only about 30mb
19th May 2014, 07:20 PM |#5  
babylonbwoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Here & There...
Thanks Meter: 130
 
592 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Got one on OTA few days ago too but mine is .109 (SGP311 French)
20th May 2014, 12:22 AM |#6  
BurnRubber90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 480
 
700 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Got one but yep, still 4.3

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th May 2014, 07:13 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_lpool

when i seen that there was a system update i thought oh great 4.4, but i then realised it was a fairly small update, after it installed it was still 4.3 unfortunately

Does anyone know what this update was for or what it done, was it just to get ready for 4.4?

James

which version of Z do you have wifi (16gb or 32GB) only or LTE?
20th May 2014, 07:17 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 10
 
306 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mame3876

which version of Z do you have wifi (16gb or 32GB) only or LTE?

I have the lte
20th May 2014, 10:24 AM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
92 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_lpool

Well I did have 4.3 previous but my version now says 10.4.1.b.0.101
Not sure if that's newer than previous as I'm not sure what the exact number was.


The update was only about 30mb

I have just looked and have no updates available BUT, my firmware is 10.4.1.b.0.109
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes